Community > Posts By > NaughtyNacht

NaughtyNacht's photo
Mon 06/21/10 12:26 AM
Thanks for the welcome MelodyGirl, I would like to point out that my stament, "I do believe however that women should at least go as high as 10 years above her own age." was stated clearly as a personal opinion and in no way contradicts the essense of being respectful and not mailing persons whose criteria one does not meet.

You said "I exclusively date younger men. My argument could be that men die younger so I don't want to be widowed. Yet, I would never say, "Men should at least date 15 years older" just to satisfy my own agenda."
Yes you can say that, so long as you qualify it as your own personal opinion and not a general rule we should all follow. And I see your point. I hate the idea of growing up and I may drop from a cardiac episode because of the stress that causes me .. lol.

Opinions are fine ... open up discussion ...

NaughtyNacht's photo
Mon 06/21/10 12:13 AM
I just joined the site. Nice to see one that's free and more accomodating to our PC using culture. I also like the message boards. Great way to check out people by their interaction. I've checked out and signed into other sites. Let's see how this one pans out.

NaughtyNacht's photo
Sun 06/20/10 11:10 PM
Edited by NaughtyNacht on Sun 06/20/10 11:17 PM
Both singmesweet and msmyka bring up valid points. Speaking to other men my age, I appreciate and prefer younger women but as mature males we must be respectful of the wishes of the young women who use these sites. I very often read a profile that resonates with me only to find that the cut off age is 2, 5, 10 or whatever years younger than what I am. And even though I am very youthful for my age (people guess me at around 35 to 42) I pass on those profiles regardless of my personal feelings.

I do believe however that women should at least go as high as 10 years above her own age. That is more of a reflection of the fact that women do mature more quickly than men, especially on emotional levels and the desire for family and life-long companionship.

I like the fact that this site has a posting board where we can address and discuss these issues. So to all the guys my age (and younger even) I say, respect the ladies space. State your point of view on the boards. Make your points cogent and valid without personalising or "dissing". And if ya can't do that .... say nothing and grow up will ya!!!

2 Next