Community > Posts By > ONEhalfOFaWHOLE

ONEhalfOFaWHOLE's photo
Sun 10/29/17 04:44 PM
Edited by ONEhalfOFaWHOLE on Sun 10/29/17 04:52 PM
The best honnor movie or movies i seen so far is both conjuring movies. There were times or moments in the movie when you know something is about to happen to one or both of the characters, you find yourself screaming or yelling at them not to go there and so you find yourself laughing to keep yourself from crying or screaming with terror of getting up out of your sit because that scene of terror and dredd is upon you so quick. Well that where i found myself laughing with tears of horror. We all been there weather as kids or adults. So I bring on the laughter of fear.

ONEhalfOFaWHOLE's photo
Sat 10/28/17 11:39 PM
I believe love does exist, but we need to remember it comes in different shapes and forms. loves doesn't come in one form but many like obessation when a person want let someone go. someone says they love and that they don't ever won't you to leave, but when you try to leave they hurt you or themselves telling you please don't go because I love you. people use love for their own personal gain, but not for that one they love. So we as people never give up look for ititso all I can tell you is never give up looking for that lovel that going to make you feel truly special, the kind of love that you feel like anything is truly possible.

ONEhalfOFaWHOLE's photo
Wed 10/25/17 06:53 AM
Having that special someone to do things with would be nice