Community > Posts By > stargazerlily

stargazerlily's photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:04 PM

It's not that I'm impaitaint about meeting someone. It's mostly the one who I have met seem to be nice at first then turn into big jerks after a few dates. Some seem to just want to e mail and that's ok but they say they want to meet but it somehow never happens. Then there are those who just wnat a free romp in the sack and I'm not a prude, but just don't go there to quickly

stargazerlily's photo
Thu 09/06/07 07:54 PM

I've had family members who have met and married via the dating sites, but I just don't seem to have their good fortune

stargazerlily's photo
Thu 09/06/07 07:45 PM

Hello to all. I am new to the site, but not new to internet dating. haven't had much luck on other sites and was not going to join here, but was encouraged to try it.....soooo, here I am. Already ask a question earlier and was surprised at how many replied. never posted anything on any others sites before. Not sure how this "mutual match" thing works....any help out there

stargazerlily's photo
Thu 09/06/07 06:03 PM

I find it vey odd that so many men and I suppose women, chose not to post their picture. I Have mine posted and I sometimes get the feeling when one is not posted, someone is trying to hide something. I usually do not e mail anyone without seeing a photo first. I am not more interested in what someone looks like, as I am in who and what they are about, but still feel it's nice to see a face...tells me a little something about the person.