Community > Posts By > yearofthedragon

yearofthedragon's photo
Fri 06/18/10 11:57 AM

i was a judge in the miss finetush contest in college... the score is tabulated y 1/2 score from having the proper equipment, and 1/2 proper display of said equipment. lol
That, sir, is just awesome. Four points.

yearofthedragon's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:23 PM
Good evening and salutations, Orlando Florida.
It is I, your newest and eager-to-play member. I may be young, however, do not mistake my youth for a bland life. I seek to be challenged. In that case, ladies and gentlemen, who would like to present me with one?
Residing in the Sea World district with an imported roommate and a labrador, I am open to just about any suggestion as to fun-having activities. So court away, future prospects. And good luck to you in your hunt.

yearofthedragon's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:12 PM
This statement sounds remarkably like my best friend whom shall forever be titled 'Brother' in accordance with the closeness we feel spiritually.

I wish there to be more thinkers such as yourself.

yearofthedragon's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:09 PM
Being cool in World of Warcraft is a feat unto itself and shamefully attractive to the right kind of girl.

yearofthedragon's photo
Thu 06/17/10 06:04 PM
I'm one of those. I'm constantly adoring beautiful people, men and women, out loud. While my past partners and I would debate the sexiness level of the intended target, it was understood that most people are not expected to live up to society's standard of "hot", including ourselves.
It's a fun past time anyways!