Community > Posts By > Kiena

Kiena's photo
Sun 06/07/09 08:04 PM
I think that I am not bad at it. I get turned on by turning a guy on. I love seeing a guys face when his toes are curling and he can't even speak. It makes my whole experience better. Plus, I've never had any complaints! :wink:

Kiena's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:53 PM
:laughing: How to turn a guy on. While you are sitting in the bar with him and all his friends, walk up to him whisper in his ear what you will do to yourself in the bathroom, slide your hand across his lap, then let him watch you walk off. When you come back, touch his face so he can smell your juices on your hand and kiss him. Later let him catch you with one of your fingers in your mouth...

Should work

Kiena's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:44 PM
How long were you dating before the intimacy happened?

Kiena's photo
Sat 06/06/09 06:38 PM
I always do. If I can't put that much effort into the relationship...what chance does it have. I answer and ask if I can call them back in the morning but if it is really important, i wake my butt up...lol...

Kiena's photo
Thu 06/04/09 06:48 PM
I think the lack of money will come between people far before the excess of it.

Kiena's photo
Thu 06/04/09 06:41 PM
I believe that sex is made better by romance. Romance means more interest, which means the possibility of wanting to stick around later. This means a prolonging of the time before you are regretting ever jumping into bed with that person. Romance means a little bit more security...either that or a good con man. lol...

Kiena's photo
Wed 06/03/09 07:37 PM
I like to come up behind them when they've had a bad day, wrap my arms around them and hug them as hard as I can. Then, I grab the lotion and they get a big massage til they fall asleep. The next morning, they get loving.

Kiena's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:11 AM
I am very attracted to goofy-romantic type guys that can make you laugh but don't cross the line and become lewd or disrespectful. I also love it when a guy has a good honest smile.

Kiena's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:17 PM
I meant the tattoo getting covered up was her name....sorry for the unclear message....He got a giant bear tattoo over her name and a bunch of mushy ****. He said he covered her name for me.

Kiena's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:27 PM
He says he did it for me...It was a tattoo with her name on it...I am still mad though...I just wish he would have told me so I wouldn't have sat and worried all fricking day...

Kiena's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:13 PM
YAARGHHH!....I am so p*ssed off right now....I had to vent. So...At 11 am my boyfriend tells me that he has to run watch his kids while his ex gets her tongue pierced. Then, he brings the kids back and says that he has to run do something with her and that it is a suprise for me and asks me to watch the kids. Says it'll take a couple hours. Throughout the twelve hours he was gone, he calls me periodically to tell me that it'll be a couple more hours, like three times. He just got back at 11 PM. He went with his ex and got a fu*king tattoo. Is it f*cking wrong that I am p*ssed that he did that with her and didn't ask me to go? I am also mad that I was watching these two's kids while they went and did this. I love the boys, but still....ugh. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind tattoos...it is just that his ex has been trying to break us up from the start and is a rude b*tch. He says he hates her and then does this sh*t....Is it terribly wrong to be p*ssed? He didn't tell me where he was going, just said he had an "appointment." I was worried sick. I was thinking everything from vasectomy to I don't know what else....I was two seconds away from calling every hospital in town. He acts like it is no big deal, but I am mad.

Kiena's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:46 PM
I think that breakfast dates are great after you have known them for a while. Like, you wake up together and make a date of going out for breakfast being all cuddly, holding hands.....However, when you first start seeing someone new I like to have my little rituals to get ready (aka shower, shave the legs, yada yada) and I am not a morning person....lol

Kiena's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:26 PM
Why can't people just end things? Ugh...myself included.

Kiena's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:00 PM
Anyways, thanks everyone for their help...

Kiena's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:23 PM
Edited by Kiena on Mon 04/20/09 12:28 PM
His actions and his words aren't matching up right now....He says he loves me and how gorgeous I am, but under the sheets he doesn't care about me, doesn't love me....just takes what he wants and passes out....that hurts the worst. I guess I just keep expecting him to just snap out of this and be like how he was....I don't know....the whole saying "wish in one hand and sh*t in another and see which one fills up faster" is coming into play here. I guess part of me is thinking that if I endure through some ****, he'll eventually come around and be okay again...this all sounds dramatic and anyone reading this knows what I should do. My brain knows, my heart says not to listen to logic.

Kiena's photo
Fri 04/17/09 06:22 PM

Maybe he found out you were on a dating site looking for other men...

I am NOT a cheater, thank you very much. I would leave before I would cheat...never have cheated, never will. I was on the site before I met him, stayed on for the chat forums and for the friends I had already made.

Kiena's photo
Fri 04/17/09 01:25 PM
I was saying in case he decided not to take me seriously again. I was explaining why i would be the one leaving.

Kiena's photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:56 PM
I just have a house and job available somewhere else....I have the backup plan in case.

Kiena's photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:02 PM
my car is still packed...might be cuz I am lazy though....

Kiena's photo
Fri 04/17/09 10:14 AM

Oh hon... that will be in less than a month. Don't unpack.

How am I going to say I tried everything if I don't give it my all?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25