panda685's photo
Wed 06/23/10 06:14 PM
im giving idump a try. hopefully it works. thanks for the info help

panda685's photo
Sat 06/19/10 12:19 PM
alright thanks.

panda685's photo
Wed 06/16/10 05:48 PM
my computer died along time ago, it had my itunes and i got a new computer today, does anyone know how i can get my music and stuff thats on my ipod to my itunes?

panda685's photo
Tue 06/15/10 10:34 PM
Im sure my work will take me back. I'm under investigation can be 5-7 days and it happened Friday. Life is boring and depressing right now. I'm not worried cuz I haven't taken anything from work, they have to prove it and as far as I know they can't. Everyones got thier mess of problems :)

panda685's photo
Tue 06/15/10 10:03 PM
Thanks, it's about what I've been goinG threw the past week. I tried to moVe out of my moms hoUse. I told her bout The assult and She blamed me. I lOst my job cuz tHey think I was stEaling money so I'm on leave. All this came fast and at once.
Sorry For my typos Im on my iPod touch and its acting weiRd

panda685's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:13 PM
I was almost free
Packed and ready to go
I saw you crying and begging me not to go
I couldn't see you hurt

I told you why I had to leave
I told you what he did
I told you the truth
You didnt believe me
You blamed me

You heard so many lies you could live on the moon?
I told you I didnt do it
Maybe you should go live on the moon

Out of a job
Out of school
struggling alone
Bored outta my mind

Suddenly blined
my world just crashed.

panda685's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:54 PM
pink- glitter in the air

panda685's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:15 PM
Edited by panda685 on Tue 06/15/10 08:16 PM
wasnt expecting that quick of a reply but thanks! lol panda is a nickname my dad gave me when i was born, its stuck with me.

panda685's photo
Tue 06/15/10 07:59 PM
my name is amanda, im 19 will be 20 soon. im looking for a fun guy to complete my life even if its just for awhile. i like to have fun. im shy and quiet but when im around my friends im fun and i say random things at random times. im a full time student and a full time employee. i love animals, im planing to be a preschool teacher or a psychologist. i listen to almost anything but rap. if you want to know more message me. im easy to talk to, loving and caring for my friends and people in general.