Community > Posts By > PTermite

PTermite's photo
Thu 06/17/10 02:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome, I'll figure out how to use one of these here forum thingies properly one day...

ONE day..

Dan99 - To be fair you probably have seen me stumbling out of 131 on a Tuesday. Gay night or not, £1 a drink is too good an offer to pass up :-p

PTermite's photo
Thu 06/17/10 03:29 AM
Obviously depending on where you are or what time you read this, G'morning/G'afternoon/G'evening.

PTermite is my name on most things such as forums and Twitter, my real name is Jamie but I prefer being called Jay as when I'm called "Jamie" it normally means I'm in trouble of some sort. If you all get to know me and my horrible dry humour, I'd much prefer being called Jay any day of the week.

Except Saturday nights when I am Susan.

I enjoy playing video games as a way to relax, I play Bass guitar (very badly) and love Rock Music. Due to having a torn ACL in my left knee, my social activities have dwindled (Playing pool/snooker, bowling, golf is all out the window due to being on a crutch).

You will never get my measurements.

I work as an ICT Technician, and unfortunately, it's pretty much exactly like the show "The IT Crowd".

And that's about it for now.

Peace; Love; Respect; Fish Fingers.