Community > Posts By > AmazingShy

AmazingShy's photo
Sun 10/22/17 07:42 PM
I started joining in different dating sites not because I'm looking for a relationship here, I just want to have some friends in other country. I'm from the Philippines and i have a pure Filipina blood. Everyone knows that English is not our mother tongue right? At first, i was shocked because a lot of men here will chat you, they will tell you sweet thoughts, they will treat you as if you are the most prettiest woman living in this world and of course some guys here are reallllllly really perverts. But of course i told myself that i need to be more careful because we all know that there are a lot of scammers in social medias nowadays.

I am thankful in this site because it gives me more confident to talk to people using other language. I meet good friends here. I really enjoyed chatting to strangers using this sites. I never met my future love here so far but i know that i will find him in God's perfect time. A big thanks to this sites.

XOXO love :heart:
Shaira

AmazingShy's photo
Sun 10/22/17 07:13 PM

... You sound like an old man sitting in his rocking chair on the front porch smoking a cigarette.

#SAVAGE rofl

AmazingShy's photo
Tue 10/17/17 08:39 PM
laugh

AmazingShy's photo
Mon 10/16/17 10:29 PM
laugh