Wed 02/27/08 10:08 AM

or she has a hearing problem???huh
laugh laugh

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:07 AM
I'm a anti-gun person. But you go have your fun

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:06 AM

Im having a great week happy met a great guy over the weekend, started a new job...got a job, working out longer an longer each day... my car works... only one thing would make it a perfect week...
and what's that?

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:04 AM
Im supposed to be at work right now but I have the 24 hour flu cough, cough

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:01 AM
I just wouldnt ever leave the house. There's so many things to try sticking in it.laugh

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:58 AM

Ok I have been jobless for a while, and I had an interview yesterday that went pretty well..I am supposed to go along for a ride along tomorrow...which is great, but here's my problem..I applied for another job last night, and today the lady sent me an email wanting to interview me at 11:30 tomorrow, which is 30 minutes before my ride along for the other job...I don't know how I am going to pull this off, and need to know what I should do. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Beccaflowerforyou
Ok your are going to have to call one or the other job and try to reschedule. I know it sucks but I have had to do it before I will usually try to reschedule to one that I want the least so in that case it pisses them off i dont loose the job I really want. But employers will usually be nice about the reschedule. Good luck and I hope you get whatever one you want

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:55 AM
So if you ask a girl out. But she totally ignores that you said it and pretends that it didnt happen it would be safe to say she's not intrested. Correct? Then on a second note, why would same girl continue to talk to you even though she knows your intentions. Any Ideas?

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:44 AM

hmmmmm do these guys not see there are ladies here??? FOCUS noway laugh
I see the ladies, and how you doin

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:43 AM
Yes I have and thats a good point

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:41 AM

Gosh, it's almost like a sausage party in here.happy
I'm more of a bacon kind of guy

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:38 AM
I'm here

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:37 AM

Cause you need your spine back.
How does not having a spine, have anything to do with someone lying to me?

Because you obviously let her control your feelings. She told you she wasn't interested and then you should have told her to buzz off. But you stuck around and let her screw around with your head.
We've been friends for awhile, im not going to stop being friends with her because she didnt want to date me, but then she started telling me she would love to date me, yet just wasnt ready. And yet still, how is it being spineless to stick around with someone you like, granted it was being ignorant on my part, I would like to think of that as hopefullness..

Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to sound harsh. But for your hearts sake, you should end the friendship. She is obviously playing with you, and your letting her. Screw her, she isn't that great of a friend to you if she treats you that way!!!flowerforyou
I agree with hellkiten

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:13 AM

Have you?? (I will try, in this year of 2008.):wink: :wink:
My parents have but sadly I have not

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 09:12 AM
I have returned from my interview for my dream job. I think it went great, but on the other hand I'm not so good at reading people. Now for the rest of my days I will sit by my phone waiting for a call that I hope comes. Oh and good afternoon to all my JSH peeps

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:47 AM

Good Morning Folks,

I'm only a hour and a half away for the biggest job interview in my entire life. If I get this job my life will change in so many ways forever. Well I just wanted to sat good morning. I need to get back to getting ready for it. Wish me luck.

don't need to wish you luck
You already got it brodrinker
thanks man

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:46 AM

hey good luck will keep fingers and toes crossed for you hunflowerforyou flowerforyou oh and good after noon lol keep smiling
Hey its only 5:46 in the morning here, so it's still good morning

jhitchco's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:34 AM
Good Morning Folks,

I'm only a hour and a half away for the biggest job interview in my entire life. If I get this job my life will change in so many ways forever. Well I just wanted to sat good morning. I need to get back to getting ready for it. Wish me luck.

jhitchco's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:31 PM
the 10th one where your upside down

jhitchco's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:32 PM
Why go to strip clubs when whorehouses here are legal

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 22 23