Community > Posts By > tmg4life333

tmg4life333's photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:55 PM
ok if you must... lol

tmg4life333's photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:32 PM

In the movie "Good Luck Chuck", Chuck was a character who when girls slept with him, and then dumped him, the next guy they met was their soul mate...or the one that they would marry. Well, I have done the math, and it is official....I am Chuck!

My ex-gf texted me this morning that she is now engaged. That is three ex's in a row who met the man they would, or have married, after a breakup with me. So....yeah....I am feeling so good. Haha!

Anyone else ever have a situation like this happen to them?

help me then!!!

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 09/06/10 08:44 PM

Women prefer guys with cute butts.

totally agree with this

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 09/06/10 08:38 PM

i have two mingle crushes... besides Goof of course lol

I have competition?????

This will not do!grumble laugh

...haha of course not! no competition here

Didn't want to have to tazer anyone....muwhahahahahahahahaha!

haha i feel so loved that you would do that for me

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 09/06/10 07:55 PM

I have competition?????

This will not do!grumble laugh

...haha of course not! no competition here

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 09/06/10 07:44 PM

tmg4life333's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:23 PM
oh man just my luck lol!

tmg4life333's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:20 PM
Edited by tmg4life333 on Tue 08/31/10 09:20 PM

It is amazing how we, meaning humans, can rationalize being with someone who is controlling. Comments like "Oh, he/she means well when he/she says I need to lose a few pounds. He/she justs wants me to be happy." We say things like this, and in our own minds, we believe what we are saying. And typically, our friends and family (those who can see the truth) will just sit there and hope one day we will wake up. I was with someone in my past who tried to be a bit of a control freak. I was blinded by it at first, simply because I just refused to allow the truth to sink in (even when I knew I was lying to myself). But there comes a point and time when you have to realize that being with someone who is hurting you (maybe not physically, but mentally, emotionally..they are) is not good for you.

The good thing TMG is that you did get away from him. I'm sure it wasn't easy. But, you still did. And now you will hopefully find a dude who will love ya when you're all dolled up. And when you just wanna chill in sweats. Cause all of us know that sweats are da bomb! :thumbsup:

awe thanx for the support!... i'll be lucky if he's as cool of a dude as you!

tmg4life333's photo
Tue 08/31/10 05:16 PM
wow thank you everyone for your feedback. i appreciate all of it, it's great to hear others opinions and to be heard.

tmg4life333's photo
Tue 08/31/10 10:17 AM
:smile:

i hear what you guys are saying, and yes i'll take responsiblity for letting myself change for someone but in my mind in relationships there's give and take and i figured that it was just clothes and that i would give it a try for him, when i realized that i wasn't happy i got out of there... so now it seems like a lot of guys i get interested are some what like that (all into the looks) and what im saying is where are the guys who aren't? i get that appearance is a big part of it but there has to be someone out there that doesn't mind a girl in t-shirt and jeans and can appreciate when i do get dolled up but doesn't mean he wont care about me when i don't.

Maybe it's the age range that you are dating (??). I know most MEN love when a woman gets dolled up, but they do not dictate when/how often (and love us in jeans/sweats w/baseball cap on occasion).

They're out there, I'm sure. Just be selective about who you allow into "your world". I'm "allergic" to control freaks! Can't have it.sick

thank you for all your advice :smile:

tmg4life333's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:30 AM
i hear what you guys are saying, and yes i'll take responsiblity for letting myself change for someone but in my mind in relationships there's give and take and i figured that it was just clothes and that i would give it a try for him, when i realized that i wasn't happy i got out of there... so now it seems like a lot of guys i get interested are some what like that (all into the looks) and what im saying is where are the guys who aren't? i get that appearance is a big part of it but there has to be someone out there that doesn't mind a girl in t-shirt and jeans and can appreciate when i do get dolled up but doesn't mean he wont care about me when i don't.

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 08/30/10 11:20 PM
i think everyone wants Goof!

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 08/30/10 10:57 PM

Personally I think you'd look good in a potato sack. I don't think it'll matter what you wear, you're gonna look good in it.

haha thank you thats really sweet!

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 08/30/10 10:11 PM
thank you for taking the time to read my profile and respond, you have excellent points

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:53 PM

so sad that every guys are always after the looks. If you are not that pretty you will just stay in one corner like a poor kitten wanted to be rescued. But you are lucky cause for me you are so lovely, pretty. Some guys never preferred Asian looks. They are after blue eyed ladies and blonde hair. flowerforyou whoa

thank you, your gorgeous and Asians are hot! so you don't have anything to be worried about!

my thing is that i had a bf who told me that i wasn't allowed to wear anything but a dress and heels period and for awhile i went with it because i liked him, but now with going through that i want to find someone who appreciates when i get dolled up but doesn't expect it... not saying that im going to be wearing sweat pants all the time but like i said jeans and a tee

tmg4life333's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:15 PM
why is it so hard to find a guy who isn't into looks, i need a guy who will accept and adore me even when i don't get all dressed up... not that i mind getting all dolled up for dates and stuff but sometimes you want them to see you for you and not just for when you get all sexy. Im a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl and i want the guy to be ok with that, i wouldn't tell him what to wear.

tmg4life333's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:11 PM

tmg4life333's photo
Thu 08/26/10 05:23 PM

tmg4life333's photo
Thu 08/26/10 05:04 PM

tmg4life333's photo
Thu 08/26/10 04:48 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25