Community > Posts By > reretete

reretete's photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:07 PM
Wow some of you took my comment all wrong. I too am very proud of my children and I see you are too. I did not mean to get anyone upset or mad with me. I was told by a Police Officer who strictly goes after child predators that is a very bad policy to post your childrens pictures. They way he explained it that they (predators) find ways to get to your kids. I just do not want NO ONES child to ever be put in harms way. I feel the same as you do that if my children or grand children were ever molested by some creep I would load the shot gun and shoot his privates off first then torcher the B_sta_d.
As for personal pictures here I just think it is nice seeing someone smile. Why not show your happy side. Sounds like some of you do not have one. such a shame!!!laugh

reretete's photo
Fri 09/07/07 08:21 AM
Why not put a picture of yourself smiling? It is nicer to see someone smile rather than grim.grumble
Also, why would you put a picture of yourself with someone else in it? Your best buddy? noway your kids? your old flame? brokenheart Who wants to see your best buddy and make us crazy trying to figure out who is the one on the site? Why put your children in there with you, don't you know there are predators out there looking for kids? :cry:
Keep smiling there is someone out there for each and everyone of us. happy bigsmile