Community > Posts By > Wildlfower1017

Wildlfower1017's photo
Fri 10/06/17 10:51 AM
Mysterious paranormal phenomena have been happening to me and around me and to others in close proximity to me since I was a child. These phenomena are witnessed by others who don't believe in this seemingly subjective world, to such a degree that a skeptical theoretical physicist began to believe in the paranormal as he was being pulled into it too. The world as we know it, is only the tip of the ice-berg, there are many, many layers to it...I only know that somehow I was allowed to creep through into another dimension, as well as have others creep through into this one and manifest themselves to me. In the bible it talks about, God having many rooms in his house...I believe this to be many dimensions. I believe that one has to change the emf frequency that surrounds one to be allowed glimpses into these other worlds. This seems to happen through altered states of consciousness which are affected by a few mediums, like drugs, breathing, stress and prayer/meditation. If space time is warped or folded back on itself, past, present and future can be manifested in all at once. I saw a diagram of that once, where a wormhole formulated like a needle thread through all the layers of folded back spacetime...That makes it more understandable when I have experienced pre-cognition before the event.