Community > Posts By > Dolfanatic

Dolfanatic's photo
Thu 07/29/10 04:37 AM
I was fortunate to have a wonderful Christian woman as my wife for over 28 years. She had problems while pregnant with our child, and she sacrificed her health for the wellbeing of the baby. Her last 22 years she was disabled due to those health problems, but I have a healthy daughter who has blessed my with a grandson, born 17 days before his granny died. My daughter graduated from college 17 days after giving birth - my wife died in my daughter's apartment while she and my son-in-law and I were at commencement on campus.

I do not know if I will find another Christian woman for a second marriage. If I do, great, but if I don't, then I just have to assume that God believes I can get by in life on my own. Paul said in Philippians 4 that he learned to be content, regardless of circumstances. We need to emulate that and learn to be content whether or not He has someone out there for us.

Dolfanatic's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:45 AM
I'm having the same problem. I do not receive the email, and cannnot send messages. I've had the same email address for 14 years, so it is valid. Using Vista 64-Bit system with MSIE 7.0. I've checked the spam folder, and the emails are not there, either.