no photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:39 PM

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:37 PM

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:31 PM

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:21 PM
For some reason my total at stores and restaurants, etc. comes up $6.66 or $16.66 or something similar a lot. The only time I ever seem to look at the mileage on either one of my vehicles is when it ends with XXX666. I don't know why this always happens. I'm even staring to see it in corporate logo's.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 03:48 PM
Mainly a$$hole drivers like people who run a stop sign and cut you off then drive 5mph below the speed limit. Or people who stop in the middle of the road THEN put on their turn signal. Or people who insist on staying in the passing lane even though they only want to drive the same speed as all the people in the slow lane. Get the ____ over. I could go on...

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 03:35 PM
Edited by Zack375 on Tue 11/25/08 03:36 PM

"I'm not complaining, nothing I posted is anything close to a complaint about the outcome of the election. Just pointing out the fact that Obama's supporters were largely ignorant of whom they were voting for and whom they were voting against."

Well you have Obama supporters here, I guess you are calling alot of us ignorant.. :angry: The polls prove that!!!laugh

I'm not directing my posts to anyone in these forums. The average Obama voter didn't know much about the scandals and foibles of the Obama campaign. I didn't claim that anyone here was an average Obama voter. I believe it's safe to say that the average person who uses the internet is better informed than the average person who does not.

I think you guys are being a bit thin skinned about this, but I do apologize if anyone felt that I was targeting them with this thread.

Any candidate who gets the nomination of either of the two major parties is riddled with scandals and their past and present is filled with corruption. This is nothing new. It's been going on for decades. People just choose to ignore their candidates bad sides and only focus on those of the opposing candidate. Willful ignorance.

When I was a kid I learned in school the person who was voted president was the best person for the job. By the time I reached my 20's I realized the best person for the job never stands a chance to get elected. Our "democracy" is controlled by what the media tells people. The majority never researches a candidate on their own because they're too apathetic towards politics and it's much easier to follow someone else's opinion than it is to educate yourself and form your own. This is nothing new either. It's the reason this country is, and will continue to be run by a bunch of rich ____suckers who don't give a ____ about us. Get used to it.

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:07 PM
Did you konw aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:35 PM

If these bailouts piss you off do something about it. Educate yourself on why it happens. Aaron Russo's documentary America: Freedom to Fascism is a good place to start.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&ei=u9EoSeWPB5LAqALkg4DtBg&q=america+freedom+to+fascism&hl=en
so you agree with a company goin under, mass lay offs etc, and yet ceo's and coo"s still get bonuses n stock options. no educate yurself .!!!grumble

Well, ignoring the paradox of someone who can't type in complete sentences or even spell simple words correctly telling me to educate myself, I'll still humor you with a response. After reading the 3 sentences I wrote numerous times I still don't see where I even insinuated, much less said I agree with companies going under, mass layoff, or CEO's getting their bonuses and stock despite that. I was merely making a suggestion to do something besides complain about it in a forum on a dating site. You can do whatever you want, that doesn't bother me at all. I chose to educate myself and try to educate others. I chose to fight to make changes and return to a sound monetary system that would've prevented all of this from happening in the first place. I chose to do more than just complain.

About 5 years ago I started telling people to get rid of their stocks and buy gold, silver, or other metals or similar items with intrinsic value because within the next 10 years the economy was going to collapse. The majority of people I tried to educate about this laughed at me. They don't think it's very funny now that they've lost 10's and even 100's of thousands of dollars in the past few months and guess what? It's just going to get worse. So, your choice is up to you. As the old adage says, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:47 PM
Edited by Zack375 on Sat 11/22/08 07:48 PM
If these bailouts piss you off do something about it. Educate yourself on why it happens. Aaron Russo's documentary America: Freedom to Fascism is a good place to start.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&ei=u9EoSeWPB5LAqALkg4DtBg&q=america+freedom+to+fascism&hl=en

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:47 PM
"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use the disaster ... to carry out what his father - a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn't been used since - and that is a New World Order."
Senator Gary Hart, speaking three days after Sept. 11, 2001 at a CFR meeting

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:26 PM
Oh, I get it now, IWYS= I worship your sexiness.

Thank you! blushing

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:15 PM
Edited by Zack375 on Thu 11/20/08 04:16 PM

if everyone here is in agreement that whatever the cup of 2 women is i'll take yalls word for it i'm not watchin

IWYS!

I Want Your Skull? spock

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:09 PM
Edited by Zack375 on Thu 11/20/08 04:11 PM

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:59 PM

<~~ doesn't know chan or anything about girls and cups, and is extremely grateful.

I bet you're curious now and you wanna see what all the hype is about. I mean it can't really be THAT bad, can it?

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:53 PM
I have a few...

Even I, as sick as I am, I would never be you.

You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you. (Abbreviated- The things you own end up owning you.)

Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

The more you have to define freedom the less freedom you have.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see...

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:38 PM

2 Girls, 1 Cup

If you don't know what that is, watch it. :wink:
were the girl ug?

How they look is the least of your worries....

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:35 PM
2 Girls, 1 Cup

If you don't know what that is, watch it. :wink:

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:23 PM
The only time I sing is in the shower, when I'm driving or horribly out of key at work to annoy coworkers. I don't think I'd really be embarrassed but I guess it all depends on the circumstances.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:52 PM
I came across some NWO information by accident about 4 or 5 years ago and I've read a lot about it since then. Some of what I've read and learned is clearly over exaggerated but a lot of it is very plausible and right in front of our eyes. It's a topic I think everyone should inform themselves on before they come to any conclusions.

Another interesting video I came across a few months ago is Esoteric Agenda. Watch it when you have about 2 hours of free time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:39 PM
Been a big supporter of Ron Paul for years. He's one the very few in government that understands how far this country has strayed from its ways. We need more patriots like Dr. Paul in government and more Americans who see things as they really are.