Community > Posts By > androidkatie

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:57 PM
Anyone a fan of the band Coldplay? I am :)

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:33 PM

Showing my age...but I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600....lol

I am totally into the most recent Final Fantasy and the Assassin's Creed games. There's a new one coming out around the holidays.bigsmile

Assassins Creed 2= AWESOME!

Oh I KNOW. That game ROCKS!!!

I got completely hooked on the series because of the Swan Dive from the Towers in the first game.

It was ( and still is ) one of the coolest things I had ever seen on a game.

I'm not really big on the FPS games.

I do like me some racing games. I am getting twitchy waiting for the new Gran Tourismo to ( FINALLY ) come out. I am also loving the new MLB : The Show game.

Oh!! The new Assassin's Creed game is going to be titled Brotherhood. It'll be set in Rome. I just read a little bit about it in Game Informer.

Nice, I'm into Shooter games, Halo, Resident Evil, Gears of war,
things of that nature

but thats SWEET!!

If you like shooters...have you played Black?

Sadly no.. is it good?

One of the best FPS ever.

ANd the new one from the same maker ( Codemasters ) called Bodycount looks even better.

I would definitely suggest at least a rental of Black. Very cool game.

And this is coming from a guy who isn't big on FPS....lol

I shall make a mental of Black to buy next, thanks for that :)

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:16 PM

Showing my age...but I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600....lol

I am totally into the most recent Final Fantasy and the Assassin's Creed games. There's a new one coming out around the holidays.bigsmile

I got completely hooked on the series because of the Swan Dive from the Towers in the first game.

I do like me some racing games. I am getting twitchy waiting for the new Gran Tourismo to ( FINALLY ) come out. I am also loving the new MLB : The Show game.

Oh!! The new Assassin's Creed game is going to be titled Brotherhood. It'll be set in Rome. I just read a little bit about it in Game Informer.

things of that nature

but thats SWEET!!

If you like shooters...have you played Black?

Sadly no.. is it good?

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:15 PM

I saw two eagles today..It was the most beautiful thing!

Neat! =D

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:11 PM

things of that nature

but thats SWEET!!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:09 PM

I'm just doing some things online, looking at apartments and jobs.

Cool, Cool stuff
Hope it goes well for ya :)

Thanks, I think it will.

Good!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:00 PM

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:59 PM

I'm just doing some things online, looking at apartments and jobs.

Cool, Cool stuff
Hope it goes well for ya :)

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:56 PM
Edited by androidkatie on Mon 06/14/10 11:00 PM

My 20 yr old daughter & her friends always come over & help me when I get stuck..........whoa slaphead

I've been playing for a long time, My brother helps me out, he's the one who got me into video games when i was 10

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:54 PM

I LOVE video games! =D
TombRaider.......ResidentEvil

YES! definite-ly! Gears of War too! =D
My kinda gurl...............:thumbsup:

Aw thanks :) Yup, I love it!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:52 PM

I LOVE video games! =D
TombRaider.......ResidentEvil

YES! definite-ly! Gears of War too! =D

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:46 PM

so how's it going people? what's new? :)

Going great here, just been kinda warm out. New ? Some triker friends of mine (married couple) came by for a visit on their way home to Tulare Ca, from camping at Mount Shasta. Put them up for the night, and had a wonderful evening of story swappin. They left at about 10 am and they just got back home a while ago. Thats was a nice surprize visit, because i've only chatted with Danny online and email until now. We met on a trike site maybe 5 years ago, and have just never had the chance to meet until now. Thats about all thats new here bigsmile

That's pretty cool, not gonna lie :)
Very Neat

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:41 PM
I LOVE video games! =D

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:37 PM

I found out my car can go 212 kmh! The RCMP highway patrol rewarded me with a $482 speeding ticket with speed posted om it! I'll pat it and frame it!

WHOA!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:29 PM

Not much watching The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Part 2. Since when did these reunions start having their own series lol

I know right??? I agree! haha

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:29 PM

Cool, here you go. I named it Dagz, but you can change the name.

Haha Nice, Ill keep the name,
and thank you.

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:20 PM
Just listening to music on iTunes

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:20 PM
interesting :)

and a bunny? Cool! Um, sure!

no photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:17 PM
so how's it going people? what's new? :)

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 09:40 PM
Eh, it felt like a long time though.....
but, I dunno what now....
and thanks :)

Previous 1