Community > Posts By > achavasiliev

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/03/17 02:29 PM
Edited by achavasiliev on Tue 10/03/17 02:30 PM
no but would really like to ride my bike on it.

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/03/17 02:26 PM
supercross

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/03/17 11:31 AM

Anyone else refusing to watch NFL games?

I don watch d games either. Not a football fan.

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/03/17 01:39 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Tue 10/03/17 01:41 AM
Ring (1998-Japan)

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/03/17 01:35 AM
'Cigarette' cuz u could take him out for a drag! :smile:

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 03:17 PM
no can do

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 03:15 PM
Nope

The same thing thing that drives gamblers, makes me want to go on :smile:

StormMessages

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:45 PM
Totally...:smile:

Have u ever gotten this feeling in real life that I've seen this before in my dream and tried to change it by being unpredictable and then you end up 'Oh I dreamt that, too'? :smile:

(This is not actually what you've dreamt. Your brain makes you feel that way no matter what you do you get the sensation that it's totally familiar)

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:07 PM
America miss u miss America spock

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 01:49 PM
My student just sent me a message on Telegram asking for rescheduling his lesson on the weekend. I won't let it happen. I'm thinking another day off work sounds pretty good to me pitchfork Hope she's not a member already indifferent

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 01:41 PM
I think happiness is when you feel useful, when you feel you are contributing to the world around you, when you create something. Well I believe in living in the moment, too. We sometimes just rush through the moments to get to the next one in search of comfort: 'When I've got there, I'll be happy.' This just reminded me of the movie Click starring Adam Sandler :smile:

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 11:02 AM
A very general question it is! 'love' in the sense of 'liking (sb/sth) very much' exists. As no 1 phD likes that kind of icecream very much. But I think you mean 'loving someone' well again yes it boils down to our instincts I guess. a mother who loves her child or someone loving their spouse are the fundamentals of life to make sure it survives. You could explain more if you'd like a better answer glasses

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 10:39 AM
when there's seroius chemistry between u two that u call your chemistry teacher to get some advice. Whaaaat?! happy

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 04:31 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Mon 10/02/17 04:37 AM
Interesting question. I would hug and kiss those who I most care for, not just people but objects that i just kind of feel connected to, my bike for instance. smile2 Last day of my life is the time that makes me appreciate what I've had and been grateful in my whole life. Coming to think of it, I'll do that today.

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:08 AM
i pretty much enjoy making friends here. So yup kind of feel the same. Welcome flowerforyou

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/02/17 01:58 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Mon 10/02/17 02:13 AM
Similar in character I think would last longer though I believe mutual understanding, respect, and thoughtfulness make a big difference.

I believe two lovers must at first be friends. Friendship in a romantic relationship always lasts longer. I say this because most of the time we think we own our partner which creates unreasonable expectations and reduce our receptiveness. Friends usually avoid thinking like that. They respect eachother's independence and boundaries. They listen to eachother and provide support without being judgemental. The worst part of a relationship, I think, is when one cannot talk easily to his/her partner because he/she's afraid of him/her being all overprotective, judgemental, and overreacting.

I think the best statement you could hear in a relationship is "I'm so happy I have found a person like you that I could share everything that happens in my life with and you being supportive and all."

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 10:34 PM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sun 10/01/17 10:36 PM
click on Account on top.

On the page opened click on Edit Photos under your profile picture.

Click Choose File (the green button under an empty box)

Now click Upload Photo (the orange button)

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:26 PM
southern accent

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:22 PM
Exactly

theseacoast?

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:14 PM
i like u lets hang out more often. wht do u say?