Community > Posts By > ghocas

ghocas's photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:43 AM
I'm romantic, open minded, intellectual person, and down to earth guy is searching for his Queen. There is a burning passion for life and other cultures. Always willing to try new and interesting things. Inter-racial relationships is something that I have been involved with and desire. If I could just find that exotic Queen, to take my heart away. I like to be casual wearing t-shirts and jeans, but will spice things up once in a while. Enjoy hanging out listening to music (Rock, R& B, Blues, and Jazz) and conversing on topics of the day. Attending concerts is a fun and exciting outlet for my love of music. Camping, fishing, sports cars, music, reading (classics and history), football, basketball and intellectual conversation are favorite pass times. I enjoy home cooked meals. Like spending one on one time with my my family in romantic situations (nice restaurants, walks on the beach, vacations, and movies). Being a gentlemen is something I pride myself on. I'm search for the love of my life.Hello,i will like to know you better and i will like to chat with you and send mail to your box