Community > Posts By > gregory583

gregory583's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:10 AM
noway drinker cola cola for me then have coffee later

gregory583's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:08 AM

laugh 1965 ford galixie 500 white w candy red interior daul exhaust,352 v8 underhood automatic , w air ss cragers all the way round four barral quad holly,she was sweetlove cops hatyed her they could never catch me until i got home lolo
this was the best muscele car next to a mustang ,,lol

gregory583's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:07 AM
laugh 1965 ford galixie 500 white w candy red interior daul exhaust,352 v8 underhood automatic , w air ss cragers all the way round four barral quad holly,she was sweetlove cops hatyed her they could never catch me until i got home lolo

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:53 PM

And I can't. Any suggestions?yawn
try a local doctor and ask for trazodone they,ll help you sleep like a baby flowerforyou

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:41 PM
i,m a romantic but need lady to let meprove so and no its has not died just as one guy said you need someone to show you its alive and well :heart: :heart: love flowerforyou

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:12 PM
welcome jsh isthe spot for making lifetime friends

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:51 PM
bigsmile i,d meet the ones that truly wanna be real friends ,theres some ladys i wanna meet but no saying names or callinthem out so lets just say if it feels right go for it ....

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:49 PM

Some people think that friends should be just friends;
To try for more might ruin what they have.
I think the closest friend is one you love,
Sharing life with words and lips and hands.
One caress unravels mysteries
Lodged behind the most elaborate mask.
The revelation's more than worth the risk.
I want with you such sweet simplicities.

I want us to be friends who now are free
To speak with all the languages of touch.
I want to share your anguish with a kiss
And feel your happiness against my cheek.

bestfrioends aremore likey to turn out to be the best mate so yes its very true.i got your back on that one bigsmile

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:37 PM
problem could be the email address i found that some siters reject certain sites why is unknown i use gmail because i have had yahoo email addy booted as incorrect but gmail accepted on same site look into using differant email address see if that helps bigsmile

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:29 PM
i must agree with i like old spice and i like prefered stock and have had quite few comments from women on the prefered stock ..lol walk by and hear them say om my he smelled so nice ..:heart: love

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:24 PM
i seek awoman who loves life loves god and will truly love me,and hope i,m not asking for too much bigsmile

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:17 PM

i reside in same town as my ex,she speaks to me i reply but truly try to find reason to ignore most of what shes saying lol seems other then our grand childern i have no need or desire to knowor care whats going on in her life, i think what do you want,and when i die do not show up ,i,ll be dead but still past is past and you,re history hopw many feel or felt this way
i respect her i just movedon and yet she gets mad / because i have moved on and have nothing to do with her ,i see my daughter evey other day shes a daddy girl,but her mom i much rather fotget i ever knoew her its better for me and i been happy years now with her just leavbing me alone ,,other then a nod or whatever ..lol

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:02 PM
i reside in same town as my ex,she speaks to me i reply but truly try to find reason to ignore most of what shes saying lol seems other then our grand childern i have no need or desire to knowor care whats going on in her life, i think what do you want,and when i die do not show up ,i,ll be dead but still past is past and you,re history hopw many feel or felt this way

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:57 AM
frown if you are no longer with the wife its history and to dawn on the past only hurts you makes no sense to me let by gones be just that be happy its in the past look to the future

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:34 AM
theone you have nowbigsmile

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:32 AM
yes i truly beleive in fate.somethings happen for a reason ,meaning you may learn something from it then you may not its all differant in eveybodys life god made us this way with freedom of choice.embarassed love

gregory583's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:48 AM
you have to un install it 100% and reboot the pc then go to yahoo page and download a fresh new copy into your computer, then let that install and sign back into yahoo again ,that should work yahoo gets stubborn like a man sometimes lol

gregory583's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:12 PM

Baby you are 18 years old- these things are learned by experience. Every woman is different but trust me- if we are in the mood we will let you know:wink:
i fully agree with the lady

gregory583's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:08 PM
bigsmile welcome to justsay hi

gregory583's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:13 PM

guys - why do you act like you like a girl and then she gets all excited cuz she likes you, then when she either makes a move/gathers the courage to ask you out, you're like no lets be friends. F that...

hint guys that do that more likey are not single and game playing lol not funny but true players,so they gotta watch their back and will make excuse to back off