Community > Posts By > TJTraveler

TJTraveler's photo
Thu 10/05/17 10:24 PM
I would mind dating a surrogate mother (pregnant women are gorgeous), but I would want to have children with her eventually (at least 3)

TJTraveler's photo
Thu 10/05/17 05:56 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe both String theory and the Theory of relativity allow for parallel universes. I think they exist personally, but I'm not sure of the idea of countless universes (though that would be perplexing and fascinating)

TJTraveler's photo
Tue 10/03/17 03:20 PM
Thank you :) Your profile is great too.

TJTraveler's photo
Mon 10/02/17 10:31 PM
Thank you :)

TJTraveler's photo
Mon 10/02/17 09:18 PM
Nothing can beat "Army of Darkness" with Bruce Cambell!

TJTraveler's photo
Mon 10/02/17 09:16 PM

Rate me Pleeze :)

TJTraveler's photo
Mon 10/02/17 11:20 AM
Hi there, I'm Texas born and bred. New on the site.

TJTraveler's photo
Sat 09/30/17 07:11 PM
Those are new ones on me. Its funny how a product designed for one thing can be useful for something else.

BTW Nice to meet you :)

TJTraveler's photo
Sat 09/30/17 06:02 PM
I find that Scope mouthwash, when put on your skin, keeps skeeters away (cup your hand, pour some in, then put it on your skin, on every part exposed to the air). A friend saw it used as such on Duck Dynasty, and I am amazed at how good it works.

TJTraveler's photo
Sat 09/30/17 05:55 PM
Roflol! I actually have some of these fidgets, and they help a lot (I'm autistic, works wonders for me).

TJTraveler's photo
Sat 09/30/17 05:04 PM
Well, they have a lot of things on MTV nowadays, other than music lol. Its possible we could be on it!

Nice to meet you.

TJTraveler's photo
Sat 09/30/17 05:03 PM
Haha first music video to be aired on MTV! Thanks man :)

TJTraveler's photo
Sat 09/30/17 04:43 PM

Hello MTV land lol. My name is Travis, looking for the right woman.

TJTraveler's photo
Sat 09/30/17 04:40 PM
Pregnant women are the most beautiful women in the world. I would love to date a pregnant woman.

TJTraveler's photo
Tue 09/26/17 11:46 PM
I think its possible that Sasquatch could live in remote western Canada (the nation is much larger than the US, but with little over a 10% of the US' population, and the majority of their population live near the southern Canadian/US border) and Alaska, maybe in some parts of the US Pacific Northwest, but I doubt it lives in almost every state of the Union. One would have been hit by a car by now if that were the case.

Not impossible that the Sasquatch of Native American folklore might have been based on prehistoric encounters between Paleo-Indians (ancestors of Native Americans) and prehistoric bears (like the giant short faced bear. Bears are very anthropomorphized) or Giant ground sloths (walked upright, bear like form (remember the anthropomorphism), shaggy, not an impossible candidate for the origin of sasquatch mythos)