Community > Posts By > joker74

joker74's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:39 PM
Winnie the colors arent bad but they just dont belong on a eagle. And Winnie thanks its good to be back.

joker74's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:35 PM
the jerseys didnt have anything to do with it and they call them throw backs well the really need to throw them back way back were no one else can ever find them again.Eagle green is the only color they should wear and what happened to thier helmets where did the wing go?

joker74's photo
Sun 09/23/07 06:03 PM
sorry I havent posted in a while winnie been busy and havent been able to get on line. What do you think about them throwback jerseys they were wearing what in the world were they thinking.Im gald they finally got their heads together and started playing like a team again but like I said before win or loss I stand behind them Ive been a fan to long to change up now they just need to burn them jerseys. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joker74's photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:26 PM
thats ok that was only the first game. Dallas always gets lucky every season until half the team goes to rehab and the other half start crying like little bitc*es.Knoxman we will see when dallas and the EAGLES meet on the Field and besides we may have no wins right now but dallas will have a whole lot of wines all year long.

joker74's photo
Sat 09/08/07 08:48 PM

Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS((aka SPARTANS)) when necessary. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

joker74's photo
Fri 09/07/07 06:58 PM
winnie yeah I wasnt to happy either but I guess he had to do what he had to do.

joker74's photo
Fri 09/07/07 06:55 PM
good maybe we wont have to hear any more about them dallass cow pies

joker74's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:32 PM
thats alright we may have never won a superbowl so that would make us an up and coming team then that would make dallas a has been wouldnt it? you say dallas is a real team dont you mean a REHAB team?

joker74's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:31 PM
knoxman thats right that was last year and this is this year so shut the he** up about your damn cowboys were getting tired of hearing about them go on the cowboys site and leave the real team fans alone.

joker74's photo
Mon 09/03/07 10:31 PM
knoxman you say that dallas is going to bump the eagles all over the field this season. OK what like they did last season ha ha ha ha ha I dont think so go back to sleep and wake up when you guys get a good team oh better not you may never wake up.

joker74's photo
Thu 08/30/07 09:40 PM
well noxs were did dallas finish last year and the year before that and actually ever since you guys lost troy akman they really havent done much have they thats pretty bad at least the eagle win or lose as a team and not just put it on one player to win the game for them and dallas hasnt been a true team since they lost troy akman and emmit smith.

joker74's photo
Wed 08/29/07 10:24 PM
Knoxman dallas will be lucky if they can beat the vikings to get serious we can take either one of our Pa. teams and whip the he** out of your Texas team and I am actually glad you guys got the biggest cry baby in the NFL T.O. becase we didnt need him and as for you saying Mcnabb is a choke artist well he didnt choke to many times last year when the EAGLES beat DALLAS and WASHINGTON.I dont know where you get yor statistics but you are no psychic because your pridictions are way OFFFFFFFFFFF. PS. GO EAGLES