BeautifulFantasy's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:48 PM
Hmm maybe you should see a doctor about that head scratching..

BeautifulFantasy's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:32 PM
Edited by BeautifulFantasy on Sun 05/30/10 11:33 PM

Hello, and welcome aboard the crazy train! :banana: flowerforyou

Yeah the crazy train.. heh.. The one that goes everywhere and nowhere.. Perhaps I will be able to find my station somewhere, perhaps its best to get off and never board again.

Time will tell all.
But hey im lookin to meet some new girlfriends (meaning FEMALE FRIENDS not female dates..) to hang out with ASWELL so hit me up. Im always lookin for new friends in this city especially (Edmonton). But regardless drop me a few if you like.

Might aswell get something out of this anyway. =)

BeautifulFantasy's photo
Sun 05/30/10 12:02 AM
Why thank you Beautiful! ;)

BeautifulFantasy's photo
Sat 05/29/10 11:06 PM
I am Tyler! Just signed up today. Now im whoreing the latest posts on the forums. WOOT.

So anyways, drop me a few lines if your interested in a friendship.
I live in the desolance of Edmonton Alberta, check out my profile for some extra infoz.

Im here to make friends and hopefully find mr.perfect of course. Sometimes a dream is more satisfying then the reality, but theres always hope right sisters?

<3
XoXoX

BeautifulFantasy's photo
Sat 05/29/10 10:59 PM
Hopes, sometimes. Dreams, nah, ya know, when you know what you want, you can dream about it all day and feel like your in heaven! I was dreaming about the perfect guy today, for hours I sat in my bed thinking about it and it felt like I was in Euphoria!

BeautifulFantasy's photo
Sat 05/29/10 10:57 PM
WOOT. Go Megan, go Megan. Sorry this is completely random actually I didn't even read the thread, welcome to Mingle2 though! It's my first day here actually so im new too! Drop me a line if you like! <3 Good luck!