Community > Posts By > Legacy77

Legacy77's photo
Mon 05/31/10 05:41 PM
I knew I would get alot of great responses to this post, I just knew it!!! LOL laugh Especially from the men...

Legacy77's photo
Mon 05/31/10 04:58 PM
Edited by Legacy77 on Mon 05/31/10 05:00 PM
I am finding out, although I have not been on here that long, there are more guys on here who just want a lay than a relationship. It makes me mad, I will see a decent looking guy's photo, click on it, read his profile, and it just says something about just having sex!! mad And they're so blunt about it!! And although I made it very clear that I am not to be contacted if that is the motive, they do it anyway! frustrated Like wtf?? I am here for a potential relationship, not to be used, so therefore I feel as though people who are posting those suggestions in their descriptions should go to another website, one that is for people who are not looking for a long term, healthy, real relationship, ya know? Anyone with me?? (The best, or should I say, the worst one was the guy's "interests" was "eating girls and good at it!!") sick LOL Soo gross, seriously, cmon guys.....go somewhere else for that ****. For real....

Legacy77's photo
Sun 05/30/10 02:13 PM
Thank you all for your "encouraging" words!! LOL :smile: I guess you are all right, I do need to take my time, just thought I would get more responses by now...I'll be ok and give it a chance! Any more suggestions or advice is appreciated. Thanks again!! :wink:

Legacy77's photo
Sun 05/30/10 01:05 PM
Edited by Legacy77 on Sun 05/30/10 01:08 PM
I haven't gotten any real responses to any messages I have sent, no requests for contact, nothing. Has anyone else had any success on here whatsoever or is this just a big joke?? Maybe it is because I put on my profile that "if anyone is just looking for a f**k, do not respond"...is that the only thing guys are looking for anymore?? I honestly think that there are no good guys out there anymore, for real!! :(