Community > Posts By > specialk1962

specialk1962's photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:19 PM
You buy the beer and I will help you drink it and I am a good listner

specialk1962's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:57 AM
ok i can except that answer but you dont deny that they do it????

specialk1962's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:51 AM
WOW now thats the best answer!! that makes sense! and is SOOOO true!

specialk1962's photo
Sat 08/16/08 08:08 AM
First question about men " why is it men dont really listen when woman try to talk about problems in the relationship but then when she is burnt out and ready to kick you too the curb she finally gets your attention and you act as if you never knew things were bad and there were any problems" BECAUSE you really never listened WHY??frown

specialk1962's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:50 AM
Hey just giving a shout to everyone to say Hello flowerforyou

specialk1962's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:52 PM
ok people I know I cant be the only one who is 45 but can still keep up with the 25 yr olds. Do you have a good memory of partying in the 70s would love to hear about it. Remember the Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Uriah heap, Ozzy era ?????drinker

specialk1962's photo
Thu 08/30/07 09:02 AM
I HATE MY PIC IT MAKES ME LOOK SOOO WHOLESOME AND SWEET WHICH I AM BUT AT THE SAME TIME I HAVE PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS AS I SAID I JUST MOVED TO UTAH WENT OUT ONE NITE AND BOY DID I GET SOME LOOKS BUT HEY JUST BEING ME I AM 45 BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD I LOOK 35 BUT I FEEL 25 LOL I LIKE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE JUKE BOX AND PLAYED SOME ZEPPELIN, ZZ TOP, KORN AND DISTURBED I THOUGHT THE PLACE WAS GOING TO COME UNDONE LOL

specialk1962's photo
Thu 08/30/07 08:54 AM
HEY WHAAAAATSUP, SAW YOUR COMMUNITY AND SEEMS LIKE A GROUP I CAN RELATE TOO. I HAVE JUST MOVED TO UTAH (FAMILY ISSUES) FROM INDIANA AND WHAT A CULTURE CLASH I AM USED TO LIVING IN REDNECK\BIKER\BLUE COLLAR COUNTRY (MY KIND OF PEOPLE)!! SO I AM HERE IN NO WHERE LAND AND DONT KNOW ANYONE I AM GOING INSANE IN THE MEMBRAIN LOL ( YES I HAVE MY SON AND GRANDKIDS CLOSE BY BUT NOT ANY FRIENDS FOR SOCIAL TIME FOR ME) SO PLEASE ANY SHOUTS OUT TO ME WOULD BE APPRECIATED BIG TIME. HEY GREEN EYED HIPPIE GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER GREEN EYED HIPPIE I CAN RELATE. AS FOR MYSELF HAD MY SON VERY YOUNG SO HE IS GROWN BUT NOW IT IS MOMS TIME ! BUT LATELY SINCE I MOVED IT HAS BEEN A SLEEPER I AM USED TO GOING OUT PLAYING POOL ( GOOD FOR A GIRL IS WHAT THEY SAY HELL I AM JUST GOOD!) DRINKING A FEW BEERS AND OK I CANT MENTION THE OTHER HAHA AND DANCING OR HEARING A GOOD BAND. NOW I AM IN THE LAND OF THE LOST ANY HELLOS WELCOME