Community > Posts By > cabman86

cabman86's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:20 PM
seems like all i have found on here and other sites are game players and such. i myself am looking for the long haul. sex i can get anywhere right now but i am looking for the one that wants to settle down.

to me sex is second to last in my needs

cabman86's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:17 PM
according to what i have read, most of what was listed and blamed on Bush was only because the legislature denied him the power to do what was right. just like new oil drilling to try to drive the price of oil down. Bush wants to drill more in the gulf but congress and the senate keeps saying no.

as it stands now, we are paying way too much for foreign oil so the shieks can build their palaces when we have plenty here to drill for. enough to last 30 years or more until we can develop a different type of affordable power.

people need to get off Bush for all the problems in the world and give a good look at what the congress has done to destroy the country. i think he has done a better job than any democrat that has been in office since Kennedy.

cabman86's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:08 PM
there is no excuse for cheating. if you truly love someone cheating would be out of the question whether sober, drunk or stoned. your head can never override your heart when it comes to real love.

to me, even looking at someone else with lust is cheating

cabman86's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:05 PM
all the time. sometimes i feel like the only one in a room at times.sad dont know why cause i am a very outgoing person. mad

cabman86's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:02 PM
its actually because when you are a nice guy, people tend t think bad about you. almost like you are up to something just because you are nice. i drive a taxi and am really nice to everyone both in the cab and out. a bartender i know told me that because i am such a nice guy that she avoided me because she thought i wanted in her pants. people these days have a hard time with nice people because they are used to being abused by the jerks.