Community > Posts By > mrgee1959

mrgee1959's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:38 AM
I never smoked. My entire family growing up smoked but i was the only one who didnt

mrgee1959's photo
Sat 10/27/07 12:03 PM
It depends on what you think is perfect. Your ideal may be whats stopping you and getting you hurt. Also you can not get every single thing that you want on your wish list

mrgee1959's photo
Sat 10/27/07 12:02 PM
The reality is that only real men date ladies with children. I think that the only set back would be if the woman was looking to use a man to get things. Most women are not about all that and are on the up and up . I date women with kids and its fine.

My question is why so many women start their ad off with "my children are my world and no one can change that..." There are many levels of love. A true man will understand the obligations of a single mom. Seeing that in an ad is a big turn off for me though. It makes me feel as though I would have no importance in their life. I can be wrong about that.

mrgee1959's photo
Wed 09/26/07 10:11 AM
besides being on a boat, there is just so far that you can run away from him lol

mrgee1959's photo
Wed 09/26/07 10:10 AM
Mary, you look like a nice lady. I wouldnt do it if I were you. This guy may be nice but then again he may not be. Respect you first.

mrgee1959's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:56 AM
it is sooooooooo hard to meet anyone and even harder to meet nice people. Everyone has an agenda. I have been trying to meet people in church and even have been taking some classes to broaden things. It is so hard not to be bitter with some of the games going on. Keep at it and be true to yourself. Something good will happen

Paul

mrgee1959's photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:41 PM
Does anyone want to chat with a SC man?

Paul