Community > Posts By > skyskier

skyskier's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:00 AM
Is it a date if you dont meet face to face(come on)Internet is just an interveiw to get to the face to face date

skyskier's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:50 AM
You just need to meet someone with some manner...We all have little things we dont like mind is (cant have dirty dishes in the sink)..But that why we date to see if we connect...

skyskier's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:21 AM
At least your honest,i can live with that lol

skyskier's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:39 AM
We did talk for a long time and she said the picture was only 3 months old...The wieght was not the problem(i could care less what a woman weigh if i like her)..I am asking just put a picture up that when i meet them i know who they are,,,its not asking to much is it...

skyskier's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:15 AM
What i mean was going to meet her for the date,walking up to go in then i heard Hello (my name)i look and said do i know you(it was my date)nothing like the picture...

skyskier's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:27 AM
I am tired of going on dates that the person doesnt even come close to looking like their picture(30lbs over wieght and they check the thin box)...Do you think we are really that stupid and wont notice,you are trying to start a relationship and you are bs ing people before you even meet them(great start for you)