Community > Posts By > Vinnie Ian

Vinnie Ian 's photo
Tue 07/27/21 04:50 AM

Vinnie Ian 's photo
Tue 07/27/21 04:13 AM
Well, I’m a Kenyan guy originally from Nairobi , . I’m someone who was in love but Things didn’t work out but that was years ago, and I’m ready to meet someone special right here in this site !

My hobbies include music, concerts, and hanging out with my awesome friends. I’d love to be able to include a special lady into my life, and hey, maybe that’s you.

Vinnie Ian 's photo
Mon 07/26/21 02:03 AM
Yes, I believe love can be faked. It’s a shame to tell someone you love them when you really are not:slight_frown: .

This Is true indeed

Vinnie Ian 's photo
Sun 07/25/21 11:57 PM
If it is actually faked - that is from the very beginning and deliberately, then the answer is fairly obvious - for some kind of benefit. That may be for attention, adulation , material things, sex , comfort, companionship, as a pose or boast, for reassurance, to incite jealousy, for advancement in employment or social position 

Vinnie Ian 's photo
Sat 07/24/21 11:28 PM
Hey, I think I can find a God fearing baby girl here, so that we can make a covenant of marriage some day,

Vinnie Ian 's photo
Sat 07/24/21 11:25 PM
Hope it has everything you could like to know about me,

Anyway can you date me??
Yes
Or
No

Vinnie Ian 's photo
Sat 07/24/21 11:21 PM
Hey guys, I need a serious relationship that leads to marriage, hope I will find a right person here :couple::blush: