cool_guy_incognito's photo
Wed 06/11/08 12:13 AM
that afro-americano had some good tunes...he sounds dang good too. and yes, i'm only praising him, like everyone else on the show is, because he's black! no, i kid i kid...dude just seems mighty fine genuine!!!

smokin yes, i only kid...

hee haw............hot diggity damn!

Wed 06/11/08 12:08 AM

p.s. yeah, the dude slept with jewel.

glasses

HA! I knew it!

(squints eyes and rubs fingers together) ...yesss...we all knew! we allllll knew...

Wed 06/11/08 12:06 AM
hola miss caliente...but perhaps it would be better if you were off-line. now go and study!
di di mao!!! what part of di di mao didn't you understand!

smokin

Tue 06/10/08 10:56 PM
what would do if i sang out of tune...would you stand up and walk out on me?
lend me your ears and i'll sing you a song...i will try not to sing out of tune...?

have a little help from my friends...
oh baby...
have a little help from my friends...

smokin

Tue 06/10/08 10:51 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Tue 06/10/08 10:52 PM
badge collector! plus part-time surfer ninja!

smokin

Tue 06/10/08 10:49 PM
p.s. yeah, the dude slept with jewel.

glasses

Tue 06/10/08 10:48 PM

that model/singer dude's voice ain't too great. what the duece! how did he get by...? everything on that show is too damn poppy man! aint nothin' real no mo!

HEE HAW!!! (shoots guns aimlessly in air)

smokin

He will make it farther but only because all the little teenage girls will vote for him.

As for getting on the show...maybe he slept with Jewel?

whoa, whoa...hold ur' horses! i said hold'em! now that your horses are cool, i can finally say, little girls should not be able to vote. why can't they just have the judges vote for them. i understand these shows are trying to get america involved...but the true people who vote are really just little teeny boppers. they're voting for image...not talent!!! hey i said hold your horses! i used to like jewel...now she seems ka-razy...a little bit like paula abdule(is that right?). whatever...

cheers

glasses

Tue 06/10/08 10:41 PM
my feelings....

excited...excited...okay....intrigued....annoyed....intrigued....excited....what?....nostalgic....
....confused....what?.....didn't care.....excitment rising.....confused....whatever.....okay.....soso...
...horny....smokin.....

happy laugh :tongue: ohwell grumble ohwell happy frown blushing huh noway
yawn :smile: huh yawn indifferent ohwell :tongue: smokin

Tue 06/10/08 10:23 PM
that model/singer dude's voice ain't too great. what the duece! how did he get by...? everything on that show is too damn poppy man! aint nothin' real no mo!

HEE HAW!!! (shoots guns aimlessly in air)

smokin

Mon 06/09/08 05:58 PM
love is when four of the finest bosoms smothers me...giggles...

(_I_) (_I_) love (_I_) (_I_)

Mon 06/09/08 05:53 PM
darnest dog-gone tootin' sweetest lady. and thats a full time profession!

smokin

Mon 06/09/08 05:29 PM
dun du dun da du dun dun dun, da du dun da du dun dun dun, da du dun du dun du da dun dun...

welcome back axel!

welcome back...

smokin

Mon 06/09/08 05:24 PM
you are a professional starer.

bet you never lose at a staring contest.

smokin

Mon 06/09/08 05:23 PM
most indubitably!

smokin

Mon 06/09/08 05:19 PM
they can rip on saw all they want. saw was not too good. when it came out...there was such hype on how great the twist is. i SAW it and thought...thats it!?!?!?!?
i'm talking about movies that matters...movies that changed the film industry. for instance, rambo, footloose, dirty dancing, purple rain, are all good examples of bad movies. and now if they can just find some good movies they can make fun of.

smokin

Mon 06/09/08 05:09 PM

asian food restaurant worker

oh...thats a given!!!

p.s. eat at moa's chicken palace!!!

smokin

Mon 06/09/08 03:10 PM
samurai pizza cats!!!
cheesy humor indeed! and yes, pun intended...oh my, i shouldn't have. no, really!

smokin i should really quit these...oh my...

Mon 06/09/08 03:06 PM
come back...but rip on good movies! dun dun dunnnnn.....! they can rip on any movie and it just might be funny! sometimes its really really lame though...

smokin smokin

Mon 06/09/08 03:02 PM
i liked the third installment. thrice! haha i kid, i kid...you can have your joke back ramone. but yeah, the movie is called once? does not sound interesting...not at all.

smokin i'm smokin...i kid, i kid, i already quit with the smoking...take it away ed!

HI-O!

Mon 06/09/08 02:57 PM
cool guy incognito!

smokin