Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:55 PM
Remind him that we are now an old married couple and he’s gotta find a spot in between the dogs :joy:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:52 PM

Spiders

People going slow in front of me

Skunk flavored jelly beans

My daughter tricked me one time and made me eat the jelly bean that taste like vomit 🤮 lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:51 PM
Concieted people
People who love money
People who have no respect for animals

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:48 PM

Randy. As usual.

You feel like another person surprised scared

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:45 PM

Weird...I feel weird lol

Cause you're a weirdy :yum:

I feel sleepy

I know slaphead ....sleepy because you stayed up all night in the dungeon again...told you bout that didn’t I asleep

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:41 PM
Weird...I feel weird lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:38 PM
Ask her where my from scratch chocolate chip cookies are that she baked for my snack before bed :cookie: :sleeping_accommodation:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:34 PM
Kisses on my forehead
Holding hands
A good book

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:30 PM

Relaxing. Reading through the typical Mingle2 strangeness.

We must trade stories...had some whoppers today :joy:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 02:58 PM
🤦‍♀️:zipper_mouth::pill:time to up my dose if I stay on here ....yikes lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 01:16 PM
Her strong survival spirit

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 01:12 PM
Glad you guys understand this :joy:I’m a little puzzled at wtf he’s talking about...my understanding is he’s got a thing for thick women in black leggings that he likes to gawk at while in a relationship which in turn makes him a player??:joy:🤷‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 10:43 AM
Date who you want...it’s nobodys business ...my ex husband was 16 1/2 years older we were married 10years my last relationship he was 8 years younger I was 35 and he was 27

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:50 AM
Responding to messages about to get off here and join the real world in a minute

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:49 AM

Laying in bed reading and seeing how quiet this place is tonight.

My fav reading spot :blush:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:45 AM

I doubt very much that this thread is going the way the originator had hoped slaphead

I think most threads are like that rofl rofl rofl

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:42 AM

wait till she hog ties you and hangs you up by your nutsack surprised oops

Are you speaking from experience??? scared

rofl rofl rofl
Don’t let his innocence fool you...he likes that sorta thing

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:39 AM

I was in a band “severe tire damage”I just want to know one thing are your kids well behaved or do they need a light slam once in awhile...

you talking to me?

I've got 6 well-behaved kids and 5 stellar grandkids. They're all productive members of society, though we've hit several bumps in the road along the way. The youngest two are still in high-school and college, three of the older ones are in management, and the other is an executive film Producer in Hollywood

That’s awesome T Roy ....no I was quoting a line from a movie :joy:sorry just trying to be funny :raising_hand:‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:36 AM

Although I appear outgoing and social I hate most people and prefer the company of animals :joy:

Is that why you like the company of men...
rofl rofl rofl

??? My animals currently are female so no men at the moment :joy:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:31 AM

yes your def right about that my area seems like the woman are worst then the guys but cant lose faith

Yes I’ve noticed there seems to be a larger amount of women that are playing the field versus the guys nowadays so it definitely makes things hard if your a guy looking for something serious

I'm also not sure about this statement.
This might hinge on your age group, your peers and where you hang out as that defines what you see.
Reason I'm saying this is that I don't know any single woman who is like that. Sure, they go out and have fun because they cannot find the right guy. But they all want a committed relationship.
I know some younger women in their twenties go out and play the field, but they too want a committed relationship and are only going out with their gal-pals, having fun, cos they haven't found Mr Right yet.

I think 'playing the field' also hinges on background. The way I've been raised, I don't. And no, I'm not a prude, nor religious. It's just not me, doesn't interest me either. I go out, yes. I like to have fun, yes. Do not sleep around though, nor play with dudes for the heck of it.

I do know that some younger women who tend to go out a lot and drink a lot can go overboard. Likely cos of the dynamic of the group, women can get quite carried away, and the amount of alcohol involved.

I was married for a long time I was in my early 20’s and saw this in a lot of the married people I lived around they were much older than me well my age now which is 38 I guess you and I have different experiences that’s all I can chalk it up too I don’t believe age plays a factor at all I was very young and married and didn’t play the field or drink and party yet many older women around me did but I don’t put people in brackets or boxes like that I don’t think it’s an age issue as much as it seems to be a new generation thing new lifestyles new mindsets online dating etc...just my opinion

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25