Community > Posts By > mamadeja

mamadeja's photo
Tue 05/25/10 06:20 PM
Hey I am single mom of two new to this dating site and looking to meet new people in my area

mamadeja's photo
Mon 05/24/10 05:45 PM
I know how that feels. I just left a seven year relationship and prior to that I was not single very long. I don't even know how to be single. Or should I say I don't know how to date. My past relationship had me basically in a relationship with myseld. He recently hit me with I love you but I am not in love with you. I have tried to break up with him this past year but always took him back until now. I finally feel strong enough to walk away. Although I still find my self feeling like I can't breathe. He keeps telling me that we are not over but he has another thing coming. He lives his life for his friends and they are the only ones he has time for. I think he jus gets pleasure of hurting me to bad I am moving on

mamadeja's photo
Sun 05/23/10 08:06 PM
Hey you guys! So I am totally new to this just recently got out of a seven year relationship with the man I thought I was gonna spend my life with. Things had been not so good for the past couple years. I am now ready to meet new people and see where it takes me.