Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/12/23 02:59 PM
Yes love a mature full bodied woman. Plenty of flesh to enjoy. I've found that you larger ladies are not only sexier and better at pleasing your man and yourself but also kind loving and happy. Got to find one now

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 03:49 PM

Like to meet for chats and coffee,/drinks a nice lady who can talk and make me feel warm again. Not concerned about race,size or age,but someone who can communicate with me on all levels, both personal and general. Thanks

Still looking, have found some nice ladies to talk to but still apprehensive because I

Have realised that I prefer the more full bodied ladies, they seem to more fun to be close with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::kissing_heart:

no photo
Wed 06/27/18 01:54 PM

Like to meet for chats and coffee,/drinks a nice lady who can talk and make me feel warm again. Not concerned about race,size or age,but someone who can communicate with me on all levels, both personal and general. Thanks

Still looking, have found some nice ladies to talk to but still apprehensive because I

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 03:23 AM