no photo
Fri 09/01/17 12:16 PM
Do you watch TV alone on Netflix?

Please list the movies you have watched or you have enjoyed watching.

We can discuss a movie and see how it is accepted in today's society~

I spend a "LOT" of time alone, so if I am not writing in the autobiography my family asked me to write, I am on netflix watching tv or I listen to Lp's. I don't get out much.

no photo
Fri 09/01/17 12:01 PM
Thank you, I have changed it! I accept your wisdom and help! That was very kind of you~

no photo
Fri 09/01/17 11:35 AM
Edited by ButterflyFlowers on Fri 09/01/17 12:00 PM
This is me! It has been me for many years.

Pictures are a quality of the mind-
If you have left your dreams behind,
If hope is bold,
If you can look ahead,
If your ambition's cook cornbread,
Then you are who you are.

But if from life you take a rest,
And if in life you keep the best,
If love you hold,
No matter how the years go by,
No matter how the birthday's fly-
You are who you are.

no photo
Fri 09/01/17 11:23 AM
Are you sitting in your home and have no one to talk with, you just are in this world with out lots of friend and wished you just had someone any one to talk with.

Interesting Conversation: Just pick one that you like! I will return your message with a answer or another Question:

Try these...

“How was your day?”
“Where are you from?”
“What do you do?”
“What’s your name?”
“How was your weekend?”
“How are you?”
“What’s up?”

Try these...

“Tell me three unlikely things you did today.”
“What’s the strangest thing about where you grew up?”
“What does your name mean?” (If they say, “I don’t know,” reply, “What would you like it to mean?”)
“What are you looking forward to this week?”
“Who do you think is the luckiest person in this room?”
“What does this house remind you of?”
“If you could teleport by blinking your eyes, where would you go right now?”
What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?

What is the sexiest and least sexy name?

What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?

What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?

If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?

What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?

What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?

What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?

no photo
Fri 09/01/17 11:03 AM
Have you ever just wanted to Walk and Talk?

But never had anyone to go out with after work or on weekends.

Are you too shy, and don't make friends fast or have non what so ever.

Are you over weight and that stops you from taking a chance to go for a beautiful walk in LQ area. Out and about Bear Creak?

Does it really matter on age when you just want to walk an talk, I don't think so! Sometimes different ages have a lot in common and learning about a persons life regardless if your the Talker or Listener it works both ways. You came on the walk because you wanted out of your house and in to the scenery of life has to offer.

Don't let age keep you from a peaceful walk, 1mile, 2miles or 3miles. You walk as slow as you want and as long as you want, for you can leave at any time that is the great thing about walking its all your choice.

Just remember, bring a water bottle, Go to the bathroom before you leave your home, Bearcreak has no bathrooms only benches to sit and water-fountains to refill up that water bottle. Bring a cloth to wipe the sweat if needed. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen if needed, hat is always welcomed, sun glasses, cellphone if has one and your personal items.

Now! That you are ready! Send me a note:"Women To Women" Walking partners ONLY, (Sorry Men~ you have to start your own group~).

I'm not your type! Well unless your a Transgender Lesbian then you are welcomed we are all Girls here.