Community > Posts By > Aquatica_lady

Aquatica_lady's photo
Wed 05/26/10 11:41 AM
I am currently almost 9 months post pregnancy I have 12.4 lbs left to lose BUT I still don't quite fit into my old pants/jeans. Still wearing my maturnity pants not the shirts though (the pants don't look like maturnity they are really nice) but i am getting really sick of them. To make matters worse I DONT know how to dress anymore I'm 32 this year and everything I have is so old some from my teenage years even except pants lol and I don't even want to wear them once I am small enough again I feel like they are not my style anymore but even when I do go shopping I am gonna feel so lost I don't even know what my style is anymore...I love jeans and so my style was always jeans and a t-shirt or jeans and sexy top or jeans and a dress shirt if I was going to work...and in the warmer months its jean capris/shorts or jean skirts with a tank top. And every once in awhile I would wear a summer dress. So now when I do go shopping its very frustrating getting out of that zone of what I just explained...I am mother/soon to be full time working mom and a wife and my wardrobe is in need of some major help, I look really young for my age so there is probably some flexibility in what I can wear vs what I should wear for my age. Can anyone help me? I still want to look sexy and classy (which I manage to pull off when I go to Christmas parties but can't do on a normal basis) but not like I am trying to wear something I can't pull off or doesn't look right on me...

Aquatica_lady's photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:37 AM
Hello Hello lol anyway...Im new here was very hesitant about joining but hopefully my mind will ease after awhile. Not to sure what I should say except I am a unique kinda chick, fun-loving and I am soooooo ready to rock my 30's lovin it so far laugh