Community > Posts By > EyerishBluz

EyerishBluz's photo
Tue 11/07/17 01:40 PM
Florida...we're ALL in Florida

EyerishBluz's photo
Wed 10/18/17 08:18 AM

u chose to focus on the sex part and not the rest of what he said. so maybe you are much like you accused him of being in your own way. ijs
it's amazing how we don't look at what we say and how it comes across. ijs

And they say we don't read their profiles...

ThanksTony!
She really was quite a unique woman

EyerishBluz's photo
Fri 09/29/17 08:15 AM
Awwww...
Cheer up.
There are some some great ones out there.

EyerishBluz's photo
Sat 09/23/17 10:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback

EyerishBluz's photo
Sat 09/23/17 07:51 AM
I'm 65.
4 years ago, I started the online dating thing and met a woman a few months older than myself. After a couple months of getting to know and enjoy each other things got intimate. At our age we'd both had quite a few lovers but we were both insatiable. Turned out she was the best lover I'd ever had and that was quite a feat. Sweet, hot, kinky and willing to do literally anything I wished. She was ALWAYS ready for more. The relationship eventually evolved into a FWB thing which ended when she disclosed she'd been seeing me after letting another guy move into her place without letting me know before we got intimate. She also disclosed in that conversation that she had stage 4 brain cancer and would be getting chemo, radiation and likely surgery. She went through all of it and eventually passed away. I tried my best to support her and give encouragement especially in the final stages. We were at peace when she passed.
Doubt any woman will be anywhere close to the amazing combination of traits she was but I am a hopeful, optimistic guy.

It's been about a hundred days and while I've been dating have yet to meet one very special woman.

I know you're out there.

EyerishBluz's photo
Sat 09/02/17 01:03 AM
Yup...C&P is simple laziness usually.
The parochial school nuns would be applying their yardsticks/pointers to my hands if I did that so...Not going to happen by me.

Truthfully...just wanted to bring this thread back from the...