Community > Posts By > DarkCloudRider

DarkCloudRider's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:21 PM
Edited by DarkCloudRider on Tue 10/28/08 10:22 PM
I consider myself in purgatory at the moment. Lost and alone, seeking many things and only finding the day to day monotony of life as an 18 almost 19 year old still in high school. I feel that my romantic record is mediocre in the face of my friends who spout the same line over and over: "we need to get you a man"

Wishful thinking on their part, and mine. I attribute this rut to my lack of social graces, my shy demeanor and my offish attitude. I have tried seeking in my peer group only to find that I was alone in my quest. I don't like dating sites, they have failed me time and time again, however; I feel that I should give it one last shot.

It is unfortunate that I am who I am, because I cannot be what other's expect.

I'm looking for someone around my own age, perhaps a little older, who will appreciate my uniqueness for what it is. Also I'm looking for someone local that I can see more than on the weekends. I tried that sort of relationship once, it ended in disaster.

I'm hoping someone will come and save me from this funk,
~Jess

DarkCloudRider's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:32 PM
i dated a guy who was a pathological liar. he'd say he was coming over, and never showed up. i'd go to bed in tears more often than not. it took me six months to realize that he was just a useless emotional leech. he apparently only wanted me for sex and when he didn't get it he just stopped talking to me for a long time. he tried to force himself on me but that wouldn't fly. also about a week before i dumped him i found some strong evidence that he wasn't as faithfull as he said.

apparently his "crazy ex" sent him a comment saying "i'm so glad we're back together" i looked at her page and there were pictures of my guy all over it. with things like "he's my baby's daddy" and "this is my man" and the like. the next day her comment vanished and all the pics on her profile were gone. i figured he was cheating on her with me because he couldn't get any since he knocked her up.

i didn't stay with him because i realized he was a depressed psycho and he was draining me emotionally.

~DCR