Community > Posts By > freindzone

freindzone's photo
Fri 09/01/17 03:57 PM
Every one I ever tried obviously! Steeeeerike 3!!!

freindzone's photo
Fri 09/01/17 03:42 PM
I'm a cheap date! The cost of gas to get back home and I'll get there on my own!!!

freindzone's photo
Thu 08/31/17 04:33 PM
I'm Tim from Charleston WV and I'm looking for someone to finish me off,,,, no wait,,, someone to fix me,,,, no wait,,, complete me,, yeah that sounds better! hehehe. I guess I'm already house broke I just need someone to do the detail work. just so you know, I am well travled inside the U.S. having driven almost 2 million miles running coast to coast. Been to 47 of the 48 continuous states only missed North Dakota but I've seen it from South Dakota. I hauled you food at one time or another no matter where you live I've likely brought something to you, unless it's ND! I've been back to a lot of places to visit but their are some wonderful places I want to go back to that likely won't happen I've hauled freight, sold tools in traveling sales , hauled heavey equipment, fixed your cars, cooked you food at some well known companies. I've had a ton of fun being single all those years but it's not so fun any more. These days I am planted in the Charleston area where I was born and I'm TRYING to make a living from making hand made fishing lures. Fishing is my passion and I like the big, mean ones. Any body want to see a 40 to 50 inch fish with big teeth in Kanawha or Elk river lets go fishing! I have a sense of humor but what kind is open to personal preference. Take it as you will or run for cover, up to you! Been called a hillybilly,a cowboy, a redneck, and crazy as hell! Those are just the ones I like and if you want to know the down side you'll have to see for your self. These days I'm more subdued but I still think about being mischievous but don't have the energy for it as much. I hope I can find someone who can put up with me at lease a day or two a week on here???

freindzone's photo
Thu 08/31/17 01:48 PM
I was just wondering no big deal. just a few times I've got mail and before I read it the account is deactivated. I think 1 did say "By Member". All of them were asking to go off site to text or chat so I figured they may have been naughty naughty girls!!!

freindzone's photo
Thu 08/31/17 01:47 PM
I was just wondering no big deal. just a few times I've got mail and before I read it the account is deactivated. I think 1 did say "By Member". All of them were asking to go off site to text or chat so I figured they may have been naughty naughty girls!!!

freindzone's photo
Thu 08/31/17 01:44 PM

freindzone's photo
Thu 08/31/17 09:08 AM
I've only been on here a few days and I've seen it several times. It seems to be the ones who ask for other ways to contact you that get zapped. I first put a pic of "Harry" from harry and the hendersons(bigfoot) on as a joke until I got a good pic and they didn't like thata bit so somebody is watching

freindzone's photo
Thu 08/31/17 09:01 AM
My answer to this is men can't cheat alone! Women say they want an honest, loyal man but many will walk past the one their looking for to go with the guy who looks better. Problem with that is most women have an idea in their heads of what the guy will look like and it blinds them to who he really is. That leaves us loyal , loving , caring guys alone wondering whats wrong with us. All I ever wanted was one good woman to spend me life with but always got passed over because I am a nice guy. I'm not trying to say guys don't hold some blame but if you get with a guy that is always being aproached by women he is likely to stray. Find a nice old porch dog nobody else wants and he will rarely stray!

freindzone's photo
Thu 08/31/17 08:33 AM
I'm new here and keep getting mail from ladies and before I can open them their accounts are deactivated. some I've seen it say the member did it but other have no explaination. Whats up with that? Are they suspected scammers or something?