Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:02 PM
Hey its been awhile. How is that pink Trans Am coming along?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:40 PM

No my degree isnt from Harvard( which I love that school) but its from Berkeley but I have to say that it isnt so blanket. I can predict that you dont pick fruits or any type of agriculture that you buy at the market everyday.......i predict you dont work at mc donalds..........i predict that you dont work in a back of a restraunt that you visit when you go to a dat........i predict that you dont mow your own lawn or clean your own pool and if you want a cheat oil change or a tune up you dont go to your neighborhood dealership and get one...............hon its apparent no matter what you say most Americans arent looking for these jobs because they have the population that does them........and by the way when you want cheap labor when you need to move I predict that you dont call a mover you got to homedepot and get cheap labor.........Please...............
LOL.........easy girl. I hear ya.

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:16 PM

Why is it is you feel that the laws of this nation are to be upheld, and don't believe illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay you are considered prejudice? I just want honest forward answers please.

I think its ridiculous to tell and label other people as illegals when this country was founded on the context of misrepresentation and to be blunt stealing from the Native Americans who were here in the first place.........Its amazing how people forget or have tunnel vision when it doesnt involve their own ethnicity and culture but to be real this country and the people in it have no true justification to point fingers at people who just as yourself are searching for the so-called American Dream which many of your ancestors did the same and they didnt have to sign no paperwork or have to be claimed as illegals..........This country was founded on freedom and people need to remember that it just doesnt imply the people in this country but the people who come to live and get opportunity from this country...............I pity us all for being so shallow and undeducated...........take care
Uneducated, don't you think that is kind of a blanket and unfair statement? I suppose you have that harvard degree? By so many illegal people not paying into the system as the rest of us, they are denying the others the opportunity at the american dream.....

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:30 PM
Edited by hilyf on Thu 05/01/08 08:30 PM

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:28 PM
izzie, thats not so bad. I have done some traveling and can tell you, if you don't speak the language of the country your in, alot of places will shun you and it makes it very hard.

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:26 PM
For instance, I would like to move to Spain and live there. Can't just walk in and do it, its really really hard. Takes like 10 years to go through the process if you don't have family there or marry into it.
So why is it so easy here?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:23 PM
Like Rob said, lets hear it.......lol

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:21 PM
If it was clean and an opinion I think that sucks.......

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:19 PM

hhhmmmm....

so now we are not allowed to state our opinions...

sorry ill keep it to myself

Who didn't get to state their opinion?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:18 PM
I agree, If they come just like our forefathers and go through the system thats cool. After all, we are a nation of mutts. But as said earlier, I have a problem with overburdening of our school, health and welfare systems at our expense. Just me.

Sexxyandsingle.....congratulations....and Welcome.

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:12 PM

lmao everyone"s a critic

Did you expect something different......what were you looking for?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:10 PM

the news anymore... I am just way to sensitive. I haven't watched the news in I dont know how long. I have it on now though.... it makes my stomach turn to see how sick and cruel ppl are... I get enough of that with the profession that i am in. oh well, i don't know... i am just babbling.

what profession are you in if I may ask?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:09 PM
can't wait.......will you turn on the oven for me while I am on my way?......thanks

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:04 PM

I just had a couple of those frozen potato patties you make crispy in the oven mmmm

Now that sounds good....got anymore?

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:59 PM
I figured.....lol. Just razzing you a little.

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:57 PM

devil I had a banana earlier.smokin

WOW!!!!!huh

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:38 PM
music......slapping in the tunes and getting lost in them.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:37 PM
Not real sure, probley just ignore them in the future. Who need the BS that brings with it. Wondering if they were for real this time or just playing some game. But what do I know, I'm just a damn blue box.....lol.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:32 PM

Gin in Sprite Zero. Yum!

great in Fresca also.....

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:26 PM

I'm going to find a way to make gas out of something we use on a daily basis.....something that can't be taken away from me....like urine. Gross, I know, but hey....they can't force me not to do that, now can they?laugh

That would be great, then we could all get together and have pissing parties! Now that works...lol

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25