Community > Posts By > mikkie65

mikkie65's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:50 PM
I thought about what she said a lot and came to the conclussion that I am NOT taking her advice. I would rather be single than being in a false relationship

mikkie65's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:36 PM
....my mom doesn't believe in love. I do, strongly. I also belive that there has to be some type of attraction to the other person...butterflies in my tummy kind of feelings

mikkie65's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:26 PM
That's exactely what I was thinking. At first I thought that maybe I shouldn't be looking for love because it is to hard if it doesn't work. I thought that maybe at my age I should be looking for that guy that will "take care of me" as my mom put it. Dating at this age is tough...all the rules have changed...

mikkie65's photo
Fri 05/14/10 09:53 PM
I am divorced and just ended a relationship in which I was very much in love but it wasn't working. My family (mom) thinks I should be out dating again. I would love to fall in love. I need that bit of spark or butterflies in my tummy for him to be the right guy. My mom says that at my age (44) it won't ever happen and that I should be looking for someone who treats me good and is financially stable. That I'm to old to be wanting that feeling when looking for someone. That I should just settle for a good friend. I disagree with her. I belive that you can fall in love at any age....am I wrong?