Community > Posts By > luckytxn

luckytxn's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:00 PM
Not me SDM. I was just up in Green Bay and I would rather handle the rain then that snow and ice and frigid temps. I can handle a boat and find a dry place.

luckytxn's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:58 PM
Never settle and the right one will come SDM. Patience is a virtue.

luckytxn's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:00 PM
LOL. This site is new and slow SDM. Keep checking in now and again. Was just home last week and the weather was awesome.

luckytxn's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:57 PM
SDM. I go to vegas now and again and know what you are saying. Great place to visit for a short time once in a great while but even better to get back home.

luckytxn's photo
Wed 11/14/07 11:09 AM
Yes Wendy. Kemah used to be so laid back but it seems that others have found out and are moving out this way to enjoy it. It is still good living down here but I see it getting crowded a bit.

It is great to go up into Houston proper and do lots of things and get out and back home.

luckytxn's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:26 PM
Agree. Some people love whiney people so you will in like flint to them. Good luck.

luckytxn's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:06 PM
Born and raised In Houston and proud of it. Have lived in League city now for many years. The best and honest people I have ever met have been from Houston and I have been all over the world. I also travel all over the country constantly as it is my job and would never live anywhere else.