Community > Posts By > malachitebaby

malachitebaby's photo
Fri 05/28/10 12:58 AM
AND IN REPLY TO MARKECEPHUS """Hey guys, this is the message i received from my boss.

"The new email verification process is released to the production now. Users whose email account has not been verified will be prompted for verification before they can access any mail related functions (inbox, etc) on Mingle2"

Without going into too many specifics here, the system should help with the fight against spam/scam emails. It's only a small inconvenience for the protection of our members."""

(Sorry, I don't know how to make the quote box)..

I would LOVE to verify my email address. It will not accept verification though.

malachitebaby's photo
Fri 05/28/10 12:53 AM
It isn't going into the junk file or being deleted. I have checked my email and the addresses from which Mingle2 sent email before (and yes.. I was receiving it fine until a few days ago)are on my "accepted" list. If there is a new email address that email is coming FROM, it has not shown up yet for me to make it 'accepted'. Besides, if it went into my junk file, or the deleted file, it would register as being "sent" when Mingle2 sent something. What they are saying is "we are unable to reach you" at my email addy. Which means it is not even getting through to GO to my junk file. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, I appreciate it.

Also, thinking that if someone solved this, it would help if they said HOW they solved it, instead of just "oh, never mind, I fixed it".

malachitebaby's photo
Thu 05/27/10 11:42 AM
Well, I am having the same "verify email address" as everyone else. I have verified, re-entered, 'changed' to same old email address, nothing works. It says I have mail, and I cannot access the mingle2 mail. I just get the 'verify'. I have made sure that you are not going to spam, blocked or anything else. I received (in the last month) 3 emails from you when I signed up. Nothing since. I have checked and made sure that the 'notify me' box is checked. I have done everything that I have found in these help entries. Two days ago I was blocked from my email, and when I re-entered my (same) email as a new one, could access everything without a problem. That lasted less than one day. Next day I was right back to "re-verify". I am sooo frustrated here. Can you help?