Community > Posts By > JustWest

JustWest's photo
Sat 09/23/17 11:25 AM
Hi, I am West.

Lets just get the ball rolling...How are you doing?

JustWest's photo
Sat 09/23/17 07:02 AM
I appreciate all the grear advice guys! I deff want to have fun and not rush anything for the sake of rushing it. I want to be very careful and make sure it is a healthy relationship, ect. It is just odd to me having been in a serious relationship so long to stepping down a notch and dating people looking for a connection.

Has you guys had good results on mingle?

JustWest's photo
Fri 09/22/17 10:58 PM

I am seperated from my (ex) wife and am past any kind of mourning stage. I have accepted everything and am more than ready to start fresh.

I am ready to take the first step to start dating again, well not dating I guess. I am not looking to date around but find a relationship. Anyone with experiance know how to make that transition to get back out there? Or am I already in the right place lol
separated ??? Does that mean you are not divorced yet ??

We are not together and filing for divorce. She has moved on to another relationship and I wish her the best. But we are certainly not together just going through the legal parts of the divorce.

JustWest's photo
Fri 09/22/17 10:20 PM
I am trying to get back to my faith as well as find someone special.

I was hoping that someone could help me find my way back to my faith though I will be striving for that regardless. I just was hoping someone special could help me open my eyes a bit more.

Is this a good idea or is my faith something I should attempt to get back myself?

JustWest's photo
Fri 09/22/17 10:00 PM
I am seperated from my (ex) wife and am past any kind of mourning stage. I have accepted everything and am more than ready to start fresh.

I am ready to take the first step to start dating again, well not dating I guess. I am not looking to date around but find a relationship. Anyone with experiance know how to make that transition to get back out there? Or am I already in the right place lol

JustWest's photo
Fri 09/22/17 09:47 PM
Hi, I'm West.

I decided to just put this out there in case any single women happen to come across it. I am on this site looking to meet someone and form a connection, ideally to lead to something long term.

I am not perfect by any means but I am respectful, not sleazy and not looking for a hook up. If you are interested in chatting and getting to know one another to see if there is a connection there than don't hesitate to say Hi.

Have a great day :)