Community > Posts By > bert1950

bert1950's photo
Fri 06/04/10 09:19 AM
Hi "Fineme1113" as you reffer to your username. Thank's for taking the time to welcome me to Mingle2 website as other's have and I appreciate it. I wish you the best in finding the type of friend's you so desire. "GOD BLESS YOU" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:40 AM
Hi "Bee1855" as you reffer to your username. Thank's for taking your time to welcome me to this Mingle2 website. I noticed that your a new recent member yourself. I welcome you too and wish you the very best in finding the type of special friend(s) that you have in mind of seeking. "GOD BLESS YOU" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 06/02/10 09:26 AM
Hi "Lpdon", thank's for taking the time to welcome me to Mingle2 website! I look forward in reaching my goal to find that virtuous woman in my life. Wish you the very best in locating the special date(s) that you seek. "GOD BLESS" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Tue 06/01/10 09:39 AM
Hay "Mikey", thank's for taking the time to welcome me to this mingle2 website. Happy to know that you found that special lady that moves your heart in such a special way. I'm looking for the same type of lady and look forward to the day that I come across her! "GOD BLESS YOU MIKEY" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Thu 05/27/10 09:54 AM
Hello "Felly" thank's for your greeting's. I welcome you to this mingle2 website as it appears that you just join in. Wish you the best in your search for friend(s) or soulmate of your dreams. "GOD BLESS" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Thu 05/27/10 09:49 AM
"Hi" 2kidsmom, thank's for taking the time to welcome me to this mingle2 website. Wish you the very best in what is that you seek on this mingle2 site. "GOD BLESS YOU @ YOURS" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 11:45 AM
Hi "Miskim323", thank you for taking your time to welcome me to this mingle2 website. It's nice that people take the time to welcome someone, it makes you feel notice and in place to seek your purpose for what your hear for to begain with. Thank's again and I wish you the very best in finding the type of friends that you seek to socialize with on this Mingle2 forum as is your only disire according to your profile info. "GOD BLESS YOU" ALBERT P.S. I noticed in your profile photo that your a faithful Colt fan, wearing your Colt jersey! "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" Good for you!

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 11:32 AM
Hi "Melodygirl", thank's for the warm welcome! "Your quite a girl according to your profile." Stay cool and wish you the very best in making alot of friends on this Mingle2 forum as is your purpose. "GOD BLESS YOU" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 11:16 AM
Hay "Dude"(Heavenlyboy), "the virtuous woman I seek is not quite the same virtuous woman your thinking about. But I liked your sence of humor concerning the virtuous woman anyway! "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" Listen man, I wish you the best in what you seek on this mingle2 website. "ALBERT"

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:56 AM
Hay "Funluvingguy", thank's for your kind words concerning my search for my soulmate. You appear to be a cool down to earth kind of guy from the looks of your profile photo. Also thank's for taking the time in welcoming me to this mingle2 website. I wish you too the very best of luck in finding the soulmate of your life. "GOD BLESS YOU @ TAKE CARE!" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:46 AM
Ramone, thank's for taking the time to welcome me to mingle2 website. I wish you the very best in what ever is that you seek for in this mingle2 site. "THANK'S AGAIN." ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:43 AM
Hi "Seakolony", my name is Albert and I must say your quite a gal according to your personality profile description and education description as well. Keep it up gal!!! Also thank you for taking the time to welcome me to mingle2 website. I wish you the very best in your desire to meet alot of friends of your liking. "GOD BLESS YOU." ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:32 AM
Hay "S1owhand", thank's for the great joke! Also for taking the time to welcome me to this mingle2 website. I wish you the very best in what you seek. "THANK'S" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:28 AM
Hi "Winx", my name is Albert and I want to thankyou for taking the time to welcome me to mingle2. I wish you the very best in the search for your heart desires. "GOD BLESS YOU." ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:49 AM
"Hi" Ladylid2012, thank's for taking the time to welcome me to this mingle2 website. I'ved gotten alot of welcome's on this forum and I'm gratefull for the people out there who take their time to welcome someone new. I wish you the very best in what you seek in this mingle2 website, wheather it be a friend(s) or soulmate of your dreams. "THANK'S AGAIN." ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:40 AM
"Hi" bl4766 as you address yourself. I thank you for taking time to welcome me to mingle2 website. You appear to be a sweet person according to your profile info. I wish you the very best in what your heart seek's. "GOD BLESS YOU." ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:30 AM
Franshade, "ok" peace. "GOD BLESS YOU." ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:26 AM
HeavenTexas, thank's for taking the time to welcome me. "GOD BLESS YOU" ALBERT

bert1950's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:23 AM
Franshade, thanks for your advise...I'll keep it in mine. But checking out ones' profile info., well help to know who your really associating with on the forums. "ALBERT"

bert1950's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:18 AM
"Hi" Yellowrose10, I want to thank you for taking the time to welcome me to this mingle2 website and for the beautiful welcome sign you posted. I wish you the very best in what you seek on this site, wheather it be a friend(s) or your dream soulmate. "THANK'S" ALBERT

Previous 1