Community > Posts By > cdaddy

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:39 AM

sad sure I get a new love and cdaddy wont flirt with me anymore sad

grumble I'm telling mommie deb grumble

:tongue: oh wait she probably told him not to flirt with me anymore :tongue:

oh no my dear. deb doesnt say who i flirt up and who i dont. i'll spend some more time under your deskdevil

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:37 AM

oh, i guess i should have said good morning before i threw the sex stuff out there.

we wouldn't expect any less from you :laughing:

so how's it going?

its goin great. how are you good lookinflowerforyou

i am doing wonderful biggrin

and been working on a new painting for a couple weeks now, when its done i'll post a pic

do you have any on your profile now? i havent perved you in a while.

the main pic is one of my paintings, but yeah i have pics of other ones up as well

they're nice. pretty kitty toodevil devil

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:35 AM

sex would probably make my headache go away, too.

i'm on it

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:35 AM

oh, i guess i should have said good morning before i threw the sex stuff out there.

so how's it going?

i am doing wonderful biggrin

and been working on a new painting for a couple weeks now, when its done i'll post a pic

do you have any on your profile now? i havent perved you in a while.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:34 AM
tanya, disco....morning ladies.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:33 AM
ashflowerforyou flowerforyou you're right. never too early to talk about sex. or have sex for that matter.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:32 AM

so how's it going?

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:31 AM

Physical Interpretation of the 26 dimensions of Bosonic String Theory February-October 2001; July 2002Frank D. (Tony) Smith, Jr.tsmith@innerx.nethttp://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/Rzeta.html#bosonstringAbstract:The 26 dimensions of Closed Unoriented Bosonic String Theory are interpreted as the 26 dimensions of the traceless Jordan algebra J3(O)o of 3x3 Octonionic matrices, with each of the 3 Octonionic dimenisons of J3(O)o having the following physical interpretation: 4-dimensional physical spacetime plus 4-dimensional internal symmetry space; 8 first-generation fermion particles; 8 first-generation fermion anti-particles. This interpretation is consistent with interpreting the strings as World Lines of the Worlds of Many-Worlds Quantum Theoryand the 26 dimensions as the degrees of freedom of the Worlds of the Many-Worlds. Note that:27 = 12 + 15 = 6+6 + 6/\627 = 8+8 + 8 + 3 = 6+6 + 2+2+8+3Details about some material mentioned on the above chart can beseen on these web pages:- Clifford algebras http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/clfpq.html- Discrete http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/Sets2Quarks2.html#sub2- Real http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/clfpq.html#whatclifspin- Octonions http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/3x3OctCnf.html- Jordan algebras http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/Jordan.html15/7/02 12:42 PM26 Dimensions of Bosonic StringsPage 1 of 10file:///eMacIce/Desktop%20Folder/26dimBosonStrings%20v2/String26.html

thats a mouthful

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:29 AM

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:28 AM

Someone please shoot me!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

nope - violence is bad

but what's wrong?

lmao I know violence is bad...

Ive been up all night with a migraine... its starting to go away but my head is killing me

sex will fix thatdevil

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:27 AM

yes...however, I thought it was 11 dimensions...

Thats what I thought too..

And theres so many theories in quantum physics that are just that THEORIES...Everyones entitled to their opinion and most skeptics want to find a way to explain things away and sometimes you can explain the noise in the basement as water pipes..Im not quantum physics has alot to do with proving the paranormal.. Its alot of "theories"

Yes...but I believe sooner or later one of these theories is going to be proven, and the result will be that things considered paranormal will be reclassified as normal...
maybe

Absolutely, you could be right. That could benefit alot of people. Give the skeptics the proof they need to believe that things like tha paranormal do in fact happen and give the believers some peace of mind

you want a "piece" of my mind???

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:18 AM

so with all matter and even anti matter (dark space) occupies the same time space contimuum (sp). Dimensions are like an onion and are layered upon one another some layers have more matter in them than others so carrie a stronger enery signature.

shrek said ogres are like onions. they have layers too.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:07 AM

Well for all the doubters...you have an open invitation to come stay in my home for a few days...

I do have pictures actually... several..Taken by me.. After I saw the pics uploaded on my computer we tried to recreate the scene 15 minutes later nd couldnt get the same thing to show in the pic no matter what we did...

We have to "joy' of living with the games and tricks everyday...Nothing ever harmful

i'll come stay at your housedevil devil

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:21 AM
i'm not sure. when he speaks all i hear is the school teacher's voice from charlie brown.

cdaddy's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:54 PM
yeah, the bad thing is , is that more than half of them said that they didnt remember entering any contests but came anyway.

cdaddy's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:46 PM
some people are so dumb. we sent letters out to people who have outstanding warrants out for their arrest. the letters said that they had been selected as finalists for a cruise to the bahamas and all they had to do was come sign up. we set up in an empty store and made 32 arrests out of 45 letters we mailed out. took about 3 hours.

cdaddy's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:42 PM

ok daddy you are now officially make me feel bad....I come.....you leave.........I didn't think the parking garage incident was that bad.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

oh no my dear. the parking garage incident was quite awesomedevil devil

cdaddy's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:41 PM

I'm going to perve all of your profilesdevil

Ooh, sounds sexy. :wink: devil

uuuummmmmm...yea, it is

cdaddy's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:32 PM
I'm going to perve all of your profilesdevil

cdaddy's photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:17 PM
yeah, i guess it must be that time of day when nobody is on. oh well.drinker drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25