Community > Posts By > cdaddy

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:00 PM

Ashley is ready for bed. asleep

i'm already there waitin for ya.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:23 PM

I would send you $20 if you could get her to have phone sex with you or even consider it!

give me her number

you serious b/c I will!

email it to me and tell me somethin about her. i'll tell you what to do after that.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:22 PM
you ladies can all send me your number. i'll phone sex you all updevil devil

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:18 PM
arcade fan....how goes it brodrinker drinker

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:18 PM

I would send you $20 if you could get her to have phone sex with you or even consider it!

give me her number

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:15 PM

grumpy boss....grumble lost powerpoint b/c my flash drive is acting upexplode ... sad I'm ready to go home! sad

want me to go up there and slap the **** out of him?

its a her but i am willing to still give you permission; she's been driving me crazy lately b/c I won't let her be in my business about my lovie.

moon her

i'm more likely just gonna give her a shiner! laugh not really but i'm tired of her moody @ss, trying to make me seem off b/c she has no life!

give me her number. i'll call her and flirt her up real good. she might give you a raise.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:08 PM

grumpy boss....grumble lost powerpoint b/c my flash drive is acting upexplode ... sad I'm ready to go home! sad

its a her but i am willing to still give you permission; she's been driving me crazy lately b/c I won't let her be in my business about my lovie.

moon her

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:58 PM

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:57 PM

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smokin

whats shakin?

can you fix my headache again for me?

hell yeah. you know i can. i got just what you need. you'll have to meet me behind a sand dune and i'll give it to ya.

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:53 PM
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smokin

whats shakin?

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:42 AM
this topic died a long time ago

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:39 AM

huh

ok

huh

i am totally stalking you thru the threads

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:38 AM

Missy :heart: flowerforyou how are you, do you need me to come get rid of your headache again LOL

Again??? I musta missed that cuz it wont go away...ugh..tummy is upset .. ugh

you know what you need.........

tell mebigsmile

short for richard....and i dont mean richlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:26 AM

Missy :heart: flowerforyou how are you, do you need me to come get rid of your headache again LOL

Again??? I musta missed that cuz it wont go away...ugh..tummy is upset .. ugh

you know what you need.........

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:53 AM

The trip was great, thanks. The weather was awesome! Rained a couple nights and on my way home, but not at all during the day while I was there. It was very relaxing down there. Wish I could have stayed longer.

well thats good. i'm glad it went well. did you stay in buxton or did you run around some?

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:51 AM

thats fine. I wasnt trying to debate how many dimensions there are. I was trying to take the discussion to exactly where I said I would. Explain ghosts. And as for quantum being theory, I will conceed most is theory so to compromise on that, I will say "quantum theory".

I dont know if itll ever be "explainable"..but we can try all day long.. and Id love to have this discussion and trust me Im trying to keep up here this morning.. but my freakin head is killin me !!!!drinker

Have you tried Hypno therapy for your migranes?...it may help some...

No I havent.. but ive tried just about everything else.. the migraine is gone but the residual headache is kickin my butt... I dont get them often once or twice a month, thanks for the advice tho i might look into it

you know what you need........

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:49 AM

anyone else here an engineer? I am a structural engineer as well as carpenter. Ive done my homework. Thanks for playing

you drive trains???????????? thats cooldrinker

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:47 AM
so disco, how was your OBX trip? did the weather hold up for you?

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:41 AM

stop talking about headaches ... all this talk about them is making me get oneee. tears :laughing:

....is this conversation appropriate for my virgin eyes? spock

i can fix that headache you know......

cdaddy's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:40 AM

sex would probably make my headache go away, too.

i'm on it

you should have been at the outer banks when i was down there. there was no one there for naked fishing. :tongue:

damn...i had my "rod" ready and everything

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25