Community > Posts By > cdaddy

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:10 AM

by the way. for those of you who have had the "training" for a concealed weapon permit, does your permit specify which gun you are authorized to carry? or at least the caliber??? nope.

guess what people do....take the class with a .22 caliber pistol since it has no recoil. and then go buy a .45 to carry on them.
only if they are stupid

Before carrying a gun where there is the potential to be around people, you should go to the shooting range for practice.

its not about the permit holder being stupid. its about them exploiting a loophole in the system.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:04 AM
by the way. for those of you who have had the "training" for a concealed weapon permit, does your permit specify which gun you are authorized to carry? or at least the caliber??? nope.

guess what people do....take the class with a .22 caliber pistol since it has no recoil. and then go buy a .45 to carry on them.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:59 AM
well i'll say this. every time i stop someone on the street or go to someones house there is a possibility that i'm not the only person there with a gun. that is very scary to think about. i have had prisoners searched at the jail that had a gun on them and i had missed it during the arrest. it happens. accidents happen. that grandmother made a stupid mistake. maybe she forgot the gun was in there. who knows? maybe she had no intentions of having the child in the car that day but had to go pick her up. nobody knows what happened. anyway, people make mistakes. no reason to throw her under the bus. how many of us have unintentionally put our children in harms way. probably more than would admit it. ever lost your kid in a store????

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:28 AM

CDaddy~ You can pistol whip me in Wal-Mart if you want.....love

oh my goodness. perhaps a strip search and frisk is in orderdevil devil flowerforyou

Ohhhh and if I pat you down, I know I'm going to be able to do a Terry pat down, right.....:wink: :wink: Definitely reasonable to rule out that weapon....

yes. the terry pat down is an acceptable practice in locating large caliber concealed weapons.devil

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:17 AM

CDaddy~ You can pistol whip me in Wal-Mart if you want.....love

oh my goodness. perhaps a strip search and frisk is in orderdevil devil flowerforyou

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:10 AM

I have known people who carry concealed guns and when they have to go in someplace where they are no allowed to carry them, they leave them in their glove compartment. That is NOT a secure place to leave a gun. Nor are Riffle racks and cases just so you can display them.
I disagree, a glove box, locked in a locked car is a secured firearm, c'mon, now if you leave it in the open thats an invitation to get robbed, guess you want a trigger lock, with the ammo in the trunk and the gun in the glove box, so when you need it, you can ask the criminal to give you just a second while you unlock the glove box, take off the trigger lock, get your ammo out of the trunk and load up firstlaugh

well i guess you could throw the gun at themlaugh laugh

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:07 AM

Hi everyone

(((tom)))love love Hi honey:heart: love

((daddy))flowerforyou How are you doll

doin good. you?flowerforyou flowerforyou

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:01 AM
lets not get all anti gun here. remember, guns dont kill people, people kill people. its sad that the little kid got killed.

blame the grandma all you want. you would all be singing a different tune if grandma had shot a man trying to kidnap that kid. all of a sudden she would be smart grandma for taking a gun to walmart.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:55 AM

I'm doin good Debflowerforyou flowerforyou
how have you been?

I be great.....it's not hot here....so I guess I am counting my lucky stars....so many people are just miserable...Catch any bad guys?

just one. got lucky too. i was bored and started running every license plate i got behind. one came up stolen outta florida.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:42 AM
I'm doin good Debflowerforyou flowerforyou
how have you been?

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:41 AM
it is so F-ing hot outside already. 9:40 am......82 degrees

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:33 AM
sharpdrinker drinker drinker whats goin on bro?

cdaddy's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:35 PM
ooops.

hey i posted a stupid game in the game thread if any of you cool people wanna go look.

cdaddy's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:34 PM

(((((CDaddy)))))
Sexy picture I must say. :wink:
I'm TEMPTED to leave Chris just for you. laugh

((((Emily)))) flowerforyou

((((Charles)))) drinker

thanks. i thought i looked pretty hot too.

cdaddy's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:34 PM

(((((CDaddy)))))
Sexy picture I must say. :wink:
I'm TEMPTED to leave Chris just for you. laugh

((((Emily)))) flowerforyou

((((Charles)))) drinker

thanks. i thought i looked pretty hot too.

cdaddy's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:33 PM
hey here's a stupid game.

go to google and type in your first and last name followed by...was arrested for
see what charges you get.

mine was possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in Florida.

cdaddy's photo
Mon 06/09/08 01:28 PM
wassup peeps....drinker drinker smokin

cdaddy's photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:15 PM
well folks. its off to work. :heart: ya

cdaddy's photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:13 PM

badflowerforyou flowerforyou how are you beautiful???

I am marvelous handsome and how about yourself, I see you are sexy as everblushing

aaawww thank you. you are too sweetflowerforyou

cdaddy's photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:12 PM

hello all.

the freaks are out right now. must be the heat.
arrested a man last night...naked, on the roof of his mothers house, pulling bricks out of her chimney and throwing them at the cops. high on meth.

I begged ya not to arrest my daddy you fool....lmao

tell him to get off the meth.laugh