Community > Posts By > cdaddy

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:39 AM
not sure about the tights. that might be a little weird. could possibly "hang" just fine though.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:27 AM

did he send you the engagement ring fed ex or ups.

HEY you don't need an engagement ring if the person says he wants a committed relationship adn doesn't want you to talk to anyone else in a serious manner either!

is that the case here? did he say he wanted a committed relationship and for her not to talk to anyone else. if i missed that post then i'm sorry. of course you would think the commitment would come AFTER the in person meeting.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:22 AM

Ladies..... should we get CDaddy a bar from which to "hang out" appropriately.....??? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Peekin~ Where are you going?
My vacation is the end of the month, to yankee territory. Driving there in my "Kaaaaa, wit wicked loads of cawfee to keep me awake!" laugh

what kinda bar do you have in mind?

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:09 AM
did he send you the engagement ring fed ex or ups.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:57 AM

CDaddy you can hang in here anytime...:wink: love

thanks. maybe i'll take you up on that. if you'll be here.love love

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:55 AM

Thanks Debbie
I've been here before.......been a while and really didn't have much time to spend chatting then but hopefully I can this time.

Hiya cdaddy
Thanks, I've talked to you before too....:tongue:

and yet you came back. thats good.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:41 AM

Hi CD, there are cool people throughout the site :wink: gotta be politically correct

laugh

i hear ya. dont wanna get in trouble.laugh laugh

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:33 AM
i try to remain friends with all my ex's. makes booty calls easier that waylaugh laugh

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:30 AM
wow Deb....barbie is pretty hot

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:26 AM
is this where the cool people hang out?drinker drinker

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:22 AM

thats when i know its right...when you can sit together in silence and still be comfortable smokin

depends on what you're doing instead of talking.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:03 AM
what if its forked?

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:59 AM

Anybody ever feel like ... giving up? :cry:

i try to give it up every day.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:45 AM

hi i am julien from France, I will be in NYC next week and would like to have a date...
any pretty girl here??

yea but sharpshooter has them all.laugh laugh drinker

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:43 AM

ha ha me too. there's some pissed off people out there now. i got me some hate mail this mornin.laugh laugh
Haven't got any hate mail yet, but the day is young,laugh

give it time.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:28 AM
ha ha me too. there's some pissed off people out there now. i got me some hate mail this mornin.laugh laugh

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:26 AM
sharp i'm following you.drinker

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:24 AM
its getting hot.

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:23 AM

by the way. for those of you who have had the "training" for a concealed weapon permit, does your permit specify which gun you are authorized to carry? or at least the caliber??? nope.

guess what people do....take the class with a .22 caliber pistol since it has no recoil. and then go buy a .45 to carry on them.
only if they are stupid

Before carrying a gun where there is the potential to be around people, you should go to the shooting range for practice.

its not about the permit holder being stupid. its about them exploiting a loophole in the system.

I know the loop hole but a responsible person would make sure to get enough practice in in order to insure they can handle any fire arm they carry before it

thats true. big difference between being irresponsible and being stupid. even bigger difference shooting at paper and having someone shooting back at you.

21 feet. thats the distance a man armed with a knife can stab you from a stand still. it takes the average person 1.9 seconds to react to that. only 1.7 for him to get there. thats 2 tenths of a second to bleed before you can react. how many people train at the range drawing a weapon and firing in under 1.7 seconds?
I can hit five targets from surrender position in under three seconds, but i get lots of practicesmokin bigsmile

thats why you're the sharpshooterdrinker drinker drinker drinker you bad assdrinker

cdaddy's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:18 AM

by the way. for those of you who have had the "training" for a concealed weapon permit, does your permit specify which gun you are authorized to carry? or at least the caliber??? nope.

guess what people do....take the class with a .22 caliber pistol since it has no recoil. and then go buy a .45 to carry on them.
only if they are stupid

Before carrying a gun where there is the potential to be around people, you should go to the shooting range for practice.

its not about the permit holder being stupid. its about them exploiting a loophole in the system.

I know the loop hole but a responsible person would make sure to get enough practice in in order to insure they can handle any fire arm they carry before it

thats true. big difference between being irresponsible and being stupid. even bigger difference shooting at paper and having someone shooting back at you.

21 feet. thats the distance a man armed with a knife can stab you from a stand still. it takes the average person 1.9 seconds to react to that. only 1.7 for him to get there. thats 2 tenths of a second to bleed before you can react. how many people train at the range drawing a weapon and firing in under 1.7 seconds?