Community > Posts By > TroyBurner

TroyBurner's photo
Tue 08/22/17 03:18 AM
Hi....Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever.. If you really interested Check my profile and tell me what you think about me

TroyBurner's photo
Tue 08/22/17 03:17 AM
Hi....Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever.. If you really interested Check my profile and tell me what you think about me

TroyBurner's photo
Thu 08/17/17 03:56 PM
Hello,
How are you doing today?Just passing by and stop to say hi....do you
know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever.I just want to say Hi. If you really interested Check my profile and tell me what you think about me and i hope to hear back from you soon.

TroyBurner's photo
Thu 08/17/17 03:54 PM
Hello,
How are you doing today?Just passing by and stop to say hi....do you
know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever.I just want to say Hi. If you really interested Check my profile and tell me what you think about me and i hope to hear back from you soon.