Community > Posts By > OCDelGuy

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:37 AM

welcome. looks better than mine LOLlaugh more pics are always a good thing i think though

Ok, I got a few... I just forgot to upload them...

OCDelGuy's photo
Tue 05/11/10 04:24 AM

I think most guys have the ability of holding my attention for about 5 minutes, before I zone out. I can't help it. Blame it on the A.D.D. ha ha. So speed dating would be great, at least I would not get bored. I mean honestly does it take more than 5 minutes to decide if you want to persue the new aquaintance any further?
First 60 seconds: *mmmhh he smells sexy, looks sexy, has nice teeth and nice hands, firm handshake, his eyes are magnifying and sincere..or not.*
Next 60 seconds to 3 minutes: *Wow he has a great sense of humor and shares some of the same interests as I do... or not.*
The last minute *ok, he's not a psycho, and seems sincere.*

Done deal. He'll get a call, e-mail text or whatever...lol

Yay, to Speed dating!

PS Never done it before, but I think its a great idea.

Never have truer words been spoken.

OCDelGuy's photo
Tue 05/11/10 04:12 AM
Not at all!

OCDelGuy's photo
Tue 05/11/10 04:07 AM

I am still living with my online crush that started over 2 years ago and I have never been happier. People can tell you this and that, give you their advice and so on. But it boils down to one thing ... no one knows.

Uuummm... If you're living with her, what are you doing still here? Does she know you're still on a dating site?

OCDelGuy's photo
Tue 05/11/10 04:00 AM
Any and all opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2 Next