Community > Posts By > buffpimpkl

buffpimpkl's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:28 PM
Welcome to JSH ive been here for awhile and this site is probably the best..ive already made a few freinds so the more the marrier heh.

buffpimpkl's photo
Sun 09/30/07 12:25 PM
Im interesting.. =)

buffpimpkl's photo
Sat 09/29/07 12:23 PM
Well i apologize if i came off the wrong way in stereotyping you. for one thing i do know what i want and alot of people would agree to it. No i dont like drama but many people bring drama and/or bring my name into it. Im a drama free person who lives life to the fullest and of course i cant expect everything to happen in life. NO i wont be single for ever because everyone has their own opinions of how life is. Its just to the fact that i want someone who is HONEST, caring, loyal and all that good stuff. I wouldnt ever want someone who is always in denial of things. Sure people have issues on things but its their own self.

Again i didnt mean to come off stereotyping you or anyone else for that matter.

buffpimpkl's photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:03 AM
Thats why im thankful for not being married at the moment..and being single lol. You girls ask for too much n have too much drama. Its a fact that alot of girls are in denial about drama and in denial that they cant admit the truth of things either.

buffpimpkl's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:44 PM
What is everyone upto for this weekend?

buffpimpkl's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:43 PM
There is a bar that i go to on tuesday nights called potato creek johnnys in glenview. Thats the place for karaoke and/or just hangin out drinkin a beer. Its on 1850 waukegan road.

buffpimpkl's photo
Tue 09/11/07 04:06 PM
Is there anyone from chicago??..thanks for accepting a warm welcome for me heh..i kinda like that :smile:

buffpimpkl's photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:42 PM
Hi everyone..i been new here for a month n just seein whats going on. Im interested in meeting some new freinds and seeing where things go from there. Im hoping to find some cool people to hang with. Im not that bad of a person..im quite the cool cat. heh WHats up??