Community > Posts By > realdutchess

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:12 AM
my girl

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:08 AM

coarse textured sausage is ok.

the finer the texture, the worse the quality. they mix almost anything (extra collagen, more artificials, edible dust saw of somekind what ) to make up for the low percentage of the meat.

I thought the 'coarse texture' was bone chips ... gives 'em that 'crunch', y'know ...

laugh laugh laugh when they mention meat means actually bones, hooves, eyes, ears, etc right?

'Meat' = 'Stuff' ...

laugh laugh laugh INGREDIENT: 100% STUFF :tongue:

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:04 AM
that's deep! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:01 AM

Spiders. I'm glad I don't live where there's jumping spidersscared

they say that tarantulas taste like crabs...

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:59 AM
i still have to find it out first....

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:55 AM

Mother is God in the eyes of a child.

up to 9 years right?

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:52 AM
don't like sandwiches much, but i like warm french bread with soft cheeses, yummy!drool

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:51 AM

me between two beautiful woman

. . .

laugh laugh laugh with or without condiments?:tongue:

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:40 AM

the finer the texture, the worse the quality. they mix almost anything (extra collagen, more artificials, edible dust saw of somekind what ) to make up for the low percentage of the meat.

I thought the 'coarse texture' was bone chips ... gives 'em that 'crunch', y'know ...

laugh laugh laugh i mean coarse like where u can still see the bits which are the fat or the meat part ... sorry for my english...:wink:

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:39 AM
Edited by realdutchess on Wed 05/19/10 08:42 AM

laugh laugh laugh when they mention meat means actually bones, hooves, eyes, ears, etc right?

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:29 AM

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:14 AM
rofl rofl rofl

A glow in the dark condom is intended for drunk MFs to find the right hole in the dark!

Well, if that is the purpose...then they may need to come out with a switch on the condom..."low beam" and "high beam"!

And if it gets really steamy...maybe one with a "fog light" version!

Instead of the switch thing...maybe "blue-tooth"

laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl

i believe they come only in XS, especially invented for those who cant even find THEIR OWNS in the dark oops

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:07 AM
cook my dinner from scratch, never buy those prepared vegs.

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:03 AM

Today everything can be done for you if you are willing to pay. But I just watched an episode of "No Reservations With Anthony Bourdain" with nomads who make everything they need. I know it's by necessity, but you don't see that here.

I was wondering what anyone here makes on their own. And I don't mean a big dinner every now and then. I'm talking about everyday things you could get at just about any store.

Here is my input:
I make my own beer from a kit. It's a simple one, but I don't have the room for a still. It makes some of the best beer I've had. I'm thinking about experimenting with different combinations.

are u allowed to brew your own alcohol? i thought u might need a licence for that?

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 08:01 AM

dead birdsscared

in the late spring especially, everytime after i clean windows, i find dead birds in the garden. they just flow against the them, hurt their head or break their neck :cry: :cry: :cry:

so now i stop doing windows :wink: :wink: :wink:

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 07:55 AM

Those big tree roaches..that fly scared scared scared scared

the chinese medicine men or whatever u call them, they dry them and grind them for some kind of medicine....

and the thais and cambodians snack them....

Hmmm... i wonder what they taste like....drool drool drool

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 07:50 AM

Nude beaches give me the willies!

we have many in the netherlands.... :wink:

realdutchess's photo
Wed 05/19/10 07:49 AM
phobic to anything legless: worms, nightcrawlers, snakes, maggots, carterpillars - YUCK!!!

realdutchess's photo
Mon 05/17/10 02:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh he's very creative indeed

realdutchess's photo
Mon 05/17/10 02:35 PM
laugh laugh laugh love grannys story...